Ordered today | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ordered today

now Ford send me mine!!!!
I am waiting
lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Picked up mine today.. You guys are gonna love it. A little tricky figuring out all the gadgets but its coming along. I'll get some pics up soon.

Congrats Jarhead! Waiting for those pictures! About 600 miles on mine so far, love it!

Picked up mine today.. You guys are gonna love it. A little tricky figuring out all the gadgets but its coming along. I'll get some pics up soon.

Congrats Jarhead! We will be looking forward to those pictures! With a whole 600 miles on mine,I'm still learning some of the nav and audio tricks!

Congrats Jarhead! We will be looking forward to those pictures! With a whole 600 miles on mine,I'm still learning some of the nav and audio tricks!
yes in for pics!:D

Ok I am getting closer the eta is 12/17 as of today

Hey Sciond,
Thats 2 days earlier than you last thought. Looks like you might have it for that vacation road trip you hoped for :)
Nice way to break it in quickly too.

How did you get the revised date ? From Crystal ?

Hey Sciond,
Thats 2 days earlier than you last thought. Looks like you might have it for that vacation road trip you hoped for :)

yes Crystal gave it to me and if so I will have it for me annual homecoming Xmas vacation to NYC
If it shows up I will so psyched!

Are you in party mode yet, sciond? I know you must be going crazy with anticipation, but the payoff is totally worth it!

Give me a heads up once it arrives so I can join in on the celebration!

Hey Sciond,

yes Crystal gave it to me and if so I will have it for me annual homecoming Xmas vacation to NYC
If it shows up I will so psyched!

I'm always happy to keep an eye on ETAs for you. Shoot me a PM with your order number/dealer name or VIN and I'll give you the details!

Crystal

LOL I will be celebrating in about 13 days hopefully!

make that 11

Well my silver Sport may have been built 12/6 with an ETA to Motown week of 12/10 but apparently it remains as "In Production" .
Maybe they are making sure yesterday's TSB for the random smell is being applied.
So I was forced to turn in my SHO for a crapy rental Camery ( on my tab ).

Its only Tues. so here's to hoping for better news in the next day or two.
Ford would never let its suppliers leave THEM dangling like this.

I have my fingers crossed for all uf us

Mine has been built for a week and sitting waiting to be shipped. This is really somewhat concerning as I leave on the 19th for a trip and come back the 27th and if I can't get delivery in one of those time frames I will have to figure out how to get a car before new years eve....

ok my car has sat built for over 11 days not shipped. Now I don't know if I will get it this year with the holidays coming as a problem a problem. I have to figure a plan b for a car. I may have to decline this car and go find another on a lot as I have to have before the end of the year for tax purposes. Tomorrow I am going car shopping as I can't let Fords inability to get a car to me within 58 days of ordering during the middle of yearly production cause me a considerable amount of financial loss due to the tax rules. I am sure I will never order another Ford no matter what happens now as the other car we ordered a jeep Wrangler Unlimited was ordered 10 days later and came in yesterday. I am not a huge customer but I buy 100k in cars every other year and this has been the worst yet. Heck I ordered a Mercedes and got it faster not too long ago
Sadly I am very disappointed and looks like I will not have a Sport unless something changes

Well Gang.
Mine hit the dealer at 3:30 this afternoon.
Ordered 11/6 built on 12/6 ( Job 3 version ).
Plan to pick it just in time for the holidays.

I hope others get to hear the magic words "its in" soon too.

Well Gang.

Congratz... Waiting on the Pics

Well Gang.

Awesome news, SHOnSUV! I can't wait to see pictures!

Crystal

Well Gang.

Congrats!!! Let us know how you like it!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

rumor has it mine has been shipped finally and will be here 10 days after eta 12/27

Back