• Register Today It's free!

Ordering 5.0 headers

matth

Reaction score
City, State
frederick, md
Year, Model & Trim Level
01 2wd sport
Has anyone ordered torque monster headers? I have been trying to call a1 headers and leaving messages with no luck?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yes, mine are made and are just waiting to be shipped. Erica had a death in the family when I last talked to her, which was a week ago. I have sent her emails with no response, so I think she is away with family. Hopefully she will be back soon.

so theres still hope. thx

Ha yes there is. I have been waiting for a month now and can't get in touch with Erica. The wait is killing me. :(

You guys are going to love the headers. They take some time to install but you are going to be happy when you are done.

I hope so, I have been waiting forever now.

Who's a1 headers, and who's Erica?
Did Bob sell out?
I was just on the TM website and nothing has changed...

The company is actually Al's Headers. They were the ones who made the Torque Monster Headers for Bob. He left the country or something and stopped selling them. If you look, it says purchasing temporarily disabled. The ones from Al's are exactly the same though, down to the welded TMH logo.

The company is actually Al's Headers. They were the ones who made the Torque Monster Headers for Bob. He left the country or something and stopped selling them. If you look, it says purchasing temporarily disabled. The ones from Al's are exactly the same though, down to the welded TMH logo.

Do you have any contact info?
I had sent Bob an email a couple of weeks ago (not strange for him to take awhile resonding), I am looking to get a standard height egr tube. Does Al make these? The one I got with my headers is for use with a 1" phenolic spacer.

I just want the option of removing the spacer if I so desire.

mine took forever to get finished, but are quality parts.

but for the money you could turbocharger it on ~5psi and make more power

After a dozen phone calls i gave up. looking into the tri y headers all the ranger guys are talking about.

I just got mine in Friday. It took a few months. Email always worked for me.

Back