• Register Today It's free!

Oregon, Southwest washington

fox

Reaction score
City, State
Clackamas, Oregon
Year, Model & Trim Level
89 F150 xlt Laramie
anyone who would like to go up 4wheelin with other explorers in the great northwest let me know and we will get a northwest explorer chapter going here are some other trucks i have had to go up with instead of explorers.

E:\ALBUM8.HTML

sorry i don't know how to make that a direct link. let me know what you think.

Fox,

I would like to go up with other Explorers. I just moved to Hillsboro, OR and started going up with a Jeep club out of Vancoover. I have a 94 Ranger, w/33s and other minor mods.

The next run I will be on is to Brown's Camp on April 28th. Let me know if you want to come, or if you are going on any runs soon so we can hook up and maybe start an Explorer/Ranger chapter in the area.

Rod

hey so sorry it tok so long to get back to you i stoped checking after a few weeks of no replies, but yeah i would love for you to join us. our runs usually are at browns camp and anyone is welcome, infact i usually lead a 2000 ford f250 4 dr long bed, a couple of jeeps and a dodge dakota along the powerling or anything else we can get to. so e-mail me at lifted6@juno.com and we will exchange #'s. thanxs

Hey Fox,

I sent you an e-mail, but maybe it never got to you. I am heading to Brown's this Saturday, so let me know if you want to go. I need some Ford support to balance out all those J**ps I'm going with.

rodneybivens@yahoo.com

Rod

Back