Orion HCCA 250r for those who know what it is. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Orion HCCA 250r for those who know what it is.

regulator

Reaction score
City, State
Troy, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 EB..wit da frawg eyez
Looking to sell this amp before I put it on ebay. It is the bright metallic red one. It is a year and a half old. Produces 1000 watts rms at 1 ohm. It is a competition amplifier so serious people know what I'm talking about. I'm looking for $350 plus shipping.
prymaj@rpi.edu

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What the hell is an Orion 1100? You have no clue do ya buddy? Seriously I sold the same amp last summer for $450, so I figured I could help you guys out and unload this one cheap. Thanks for the bump up though.

The HCCA series amps are the best model of orions out! I think you might be talking about the extreme series, but those thing are just plain crap compaired to the HCCA's. I'm going to be putting 2 275 and one 250 in my ZJ in a month or so. BTW a 1000watts is rather conservitive. These things have been known to push upwards of 1500 watt!

Thanks for the positive infomation man....actually Mendoza cant get a 1100 from orion. The Xtreme series comes in 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 800, 900, 1400. Thats all. If you want my amp let me know. I hope you have a battery or 2 to use with those 275's. They draw alot of amps.

Back