Our 2014 XLT - Progress thread

SkrApUNB

Reaction score
City, State
Louisiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 E46 - 2014 Explorer
Hey guys,

We have had the lady's XLT for about 2 weeks now. She is super stoked and ready to start modding. We have actually ordered a few things already. Spings, Hid's, and Black gloss Vinyl Wrap are all on the way!. :D

For now, I was finally able to get out and take some real photos of the Vehicle. Hope you guys enjoy. I will Keep updating this post as we make changes to the vehicle and with new photos as they come!

12040188585_f31f980ce4_b.jpg

Taylor3 by OpenCircleMedia, on Flickr

12041037926_0fd3c9f98d_b.jpg

Taylor2 by OpenCircleMedia, on Flickr

12040488023_1e083718b1_b.jpg

Taylor1 by OpenCircleMedia, on Flickr

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey guys,

We have had the lady's XLT for about 2 weeks now. She is super stoked and ready to start modding. We have actually ordered a few things already. Spings, Hid's, and Black gloss Vinyl Wrap are all on the way!. :D

For now, I was finally able to get out and take some real photos of the Vehicle. Hope you guys enjoy. I will Keep updating this post as we make changes to the vehicle and with new photos as they come!
Is that a pin stripe I see? Nice looking XLT she has there.:thumbsup:

Peter

Great pictures! What do you plan to wrap with the black vinyl?

Is that a pin stripe I see? Nice looking XLT she has there.:thumbsup:

Peter

Thanks Peter,

Yes its a pin stripe. apparently the dealers around here love pin stripes. I kind of like it. We are going to see how it goes, i don't think its painted, so it may be removable. But once we get the modding going it make give the truck a more "luxurious" look lol. we'll see.

Great pictures! What do you plan to wrap with the black vinyl?

Thanks! The Vinyl will be used for the Door handles for now. Maybe the side moldings in the future, as of now i plan to have them painted. The Grill and the back chrome trim will be painted asap as well. All Gloss Black to match the door handles. Plan on painting the silver on the roof racks as well. :thumbsup:

Those pictures are really making me happy I ordered the ruby red. :)

Yea man, when she got it i was kind of blah about it. but she loves it and it turns out its funnnnn to shoot. i can't wait to black out all of the chrome and get this thing looking realllll nice.

Great pics, cool backdrops:thumbsup: Shoot the next round in the 'golden hour' 5 minutes before sunset and lets see how the ruby lights up in that hue...

Back