Raminator157

Mopar Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Essex Jct Vermont
Year, Model & Trim Level
05 Ram 1500
Please welcome our new Coordinator DeRocha. John has been with the club since we started it. Since our members numbers have blown through the roof recently, we will need more help with events. John will be mostly in charge of helping ike and myself with planing out new, and existing events. John there is no pay for this job! :D Since spring is here and summer is around the corner. We gotta make a out reach to all our members on the roster. To see whos still around.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Congrats John,

I've moved your info to the admin page of our website, the only thing I need from you is your e-mail address to add to your info.

Congrats John!

-Big D

(**insert generic Congrats John comment here**):thumbsup:

How many actual members are there now?

Way to go John. Was this like some sorta bday gift or what?!?

Congrats!

I thank everyone for their support... And I will be helping to get the word out on upcoming events etc. I have found it easy for members to not realize or notice various upcoming events because they don't hit the boards too often... As such my 1st priority is in compiling a database of all EF members that live in New England (Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut).. Currently there are over 110 EF members on this list (but many are not very active). Anyway I plan on sending e-mail notification to everyone (via their EF profile) to inform everyone of upcoming events and such.. This additional exposure can help raise our club awareness and increase participation... Sound Like a good Idea?

110:eek: Email notification seems like a great idea, especially since people most often check their email more frequently than the forums.

Daamn... I still can't believe there are that many....

John, feel free to yank "Xploder38" and "Maykita" out of your list since they're both aliases of my ex-gf. :thumbdwn:

Sounds great. If you come across TundraVT, that is my dad.

I thank everyone for their support... And I will be helping to get the word out on upcoming events etc. I have found it easy for members to not realize or notice various upcoming events because they don't hit the boards too often... As such my 1st priority is in compiling a database of all EF members that live in New England (Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut).. Currently there are over 110 EF members on this list (but many are not very active). Anyway I plan on sending e-mail notification to everyone (via their EF profile) to inform everyone of upcoming events and such.. This additional exposure can help raise our club awareness and increase participation... Sound Like a good Idea?

Email sounds like a good idea John. Too bad not more members had a myspace account so they can get notified that way as well.

Email sounds like a good idea John. Too bad not more members had a myspace account so they can get notified that way as well.

I had one for a loooong time but my boss made me delete it :( That would be a good way however.

John, feel free to yank "Xploder38" and "Maykita" out of your list since they're both aliases of my ex-gf. :thumbdwn:

Rock of Ages is another of her aliases, John

Rock of Ages is another of her aliases, John

I will post a list prior to sending out any email.. That way any changes can be made before hand.. Change requests should be handled via PMs so we don't unnecessarily bloat this thread..

Back