Outer Windshield "visor" | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations
  • Register Today It's free!

Outer Windshield "visor"


November 5, 2008
Reaction score
City, State
Calhoun, KY
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT
I just saw a video on youtube when I looked up "1994 Xplorer XLT" that had a truck on there called "Patches". It has something over the windshield that looks like a visor but I don't know what the name of the part actually is. I am sure someone on here knows what it is. Where can I get one and how much do they cost? Thanks in advance for any help....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think they're called moon visors. The best place to get them is 1988.

Is it something like this you're referring to? I've always just called them visors or maybe sun visors. Check out www.jcwhitney.com under "exterior."

HA! HA! HA! 1988....That's awesome!

I have one for a 82 toyota pu. dont ask. wont fit my x though

LOL @ 1988....

Lund makes them....but LOL


ok, i admit that i would never put a visor on my 97 4dr.. but i like how it looks on my 2dr, compliments the overall look.

and LMFAO at 1988