Outside Power Mirror Switch Wanted | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

• Holiday Special! - 2 for 1 Elite Explorer sale!

Right now you can purchase an Elite Explorer membership for $20 and receive a two year membership! If you have an existing Elite membership contact me by PM and I will upgrade your account manually.

Click Here to start your membership and get rid of the ads!

Outside Power Mirror Switch Wanted

LG57

Reaction score
City, State
Katy Tx
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 Explorer Sport
Any one have a switch? Or a source for the switch for the outside power mirrors? The top of mine broke off on my 1993 Explorer Sport.

Holiday Special! Join the Elite Explorers $20 for 2 years! Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

LG57

Reaction score
City, State
Katy Tx
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 Explorer Sport
I have a 93 so that's the one I'm looking for. Price?

Reaction score
City, State
Klamath Falls, OR
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Mazda Navajo 2dr
Ford part number on part F3LB-17B676-AA . I believe that it's from a 93, If you give me your address I'll send it to you, if you want to keep it pay me what you think it is worth, I don't have too much invested in it. Thanks again JF BTW I'm in Klamath Falls Or.

LG57

Reaction score
City, State
Katy Tx
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 Explorer Sport
Michelle,
I would like to accept your offer. How can I communicate my address without posting it publicly here?

Reaction score
City, State
Klamath Falls, OR
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Mazda Navajo 2dr
Michelle,
I would like to accept your offer. How can I communicate my address without posting it publicly here?
No problem I will my phone number is area code five four one 281 9759 my zip code is 97601 cost to ship is probably worth more than the part. Just cover the postage and we're even and my phone number will stay private I work in law enforcement

Reaction score
City, State
Klamath Falls, OR
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Mazda Navajo 2dr
No problem I will my phone number is area code five four one 281 9759 my zip code is 97601 cost to ship is probably worth more than the part. Just cover the postage and we're even and my phone number will stay private I work in law enforcement
You can text me at that number also