P0222 and P2135 codes | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

P0222 and P2135 codes

rockittsled

Reaction score
City, State
ne Fla
Year, Model & Trim Level
07 ST LTD
I have one of the Actron scanners and had these throw the "wrench" and then the MIL light. I have gone through several of the older threads about this, and am wondering about Forscan and using it to help diagnose whether it is actually a sensor going bad or bad wiring. I had never heard of it before this forum and dont know all the capabilities of it. Is it capable of telling me the voltage put out by the potentiometer in the pedal and at the same time tell me what the voltage is arriving at the TPS, ie if it is putting out Xv but TPS is receiving only Mv

<

rockittsled

Reaction score
City, State
ne Fla
Year, Model & Trim Level
07 ST LTD
found new codes today, P2111, and P2104

AARRGHH

<

bdmaash

Reaction score
City, State
YYC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'07, '01 sport trac
I have one of the Actron scanners and had these throw the "wrench" and then the MIL light. I have gone through several of the older threads about this, and am wondering about Forscan and using it to help diagnose whether it is actually a sensor going bad or bad wiring. I had never heard of it before this forum and dont know all the capabilities of it. Is it capable of telling me the voltage put out by the potentiometer in the pedal and at the same time tell me what the voltage is arriving at the TPS, ie if it is putting out Xv but TPS is receiving only Mv
I think it would be best if you had a service manual, all diagnostic procedures are properly outlined - trying to understand your post without proper grammer is a chore.
If your scanner/software can do/provide live measurements then the answer is yes
The reporting will only be of what is read not of what is sent, so no some other part of the paragraph.

<