• Register Today It's free!

P2195

f1fan

Reaction score
City, State
Goodyear, Az
Year, Model & Trim Level
2006 Explorer limited 4.6
Ok guys first post here. I have searched the forums for this but I have not really seen anything with the same issues. I have a 2006 4.6 3v limited and the issue is a only at idle when clod or hot. I get a small stumble of the idle and the P2195 lean o2 sensor bank 1 code pops up. I have changed all coils and spark plugs with motorcraft parts. I have smoke tested for vacuum leaks, checked all vacuum lines for leaks as well as cleaned throttle body and MAF. I inspected for possible electrical wire damage and can’t find anything. The truck has 88,000 miles on it. When normal diving there is no issue and I am dumbfounded. Any help would be great, thanks in advance!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

low fuel pressure, o2 sensor issues... thats the usual suspects. but cause its only one bank, then i suspect o2s

low fuel pressure, o2 sensor issues... thats the usual suspects. but cause its only one bank, then i suspect o2s
I replaced the fuel filter and o2 sensors

huh strange. how was the wiring leading up to it? can you cear codes to see if they come back?

I replaced the fuel filter and o2 sensors.

huh strange. how was the wiring leading up to it? can you cear codes to see if they come back?
Yep, cleared and came back in a few days.

I have changed cam phasers and put new intake manifold gaskets and nothing. This is so frustrating. Code came back!

Have you looked at live data for the long/short term fuel trim for both banks to see if the numbers are within spec.

Have you looked at live data for the long/short term fuel trim for both banks to see if the numbers are within spec.
I will as soon as I can.

ST -3.9 cold LT 12.5 cold
ST -1.1 warm LT 11.7 warm
02b1s1 .0-.8
02b1s2 .0-.6
02b2s1 .0-.7
02b2s2 .5-.6 (should I be concerned)

Back