• Register Today It's free!

PA 853 question

tvalentino

Reaction score
City, State
BAY AREA, CALI
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 XLT
i just put my pa 853 on my 96xlt and had a question. what can i do about lower radiator mounts. they dont line up and i want the support under too not only from hanging off the brackets...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Do you know anybody with a welder? If so take the the rectangle lower mounts that came with the kit and line them up on the frame and to the bottom of the radiator, and weld them on the frame. Thats what i ended up doing on my 96

Do you know anybody with a welder? If so take the the rectangle lower mounts that came with the kit and line them up on the frame and to the bottom of the radiator, and weld them on the frame. Thats what i ended up doing on my 96

do you have pictures of this??

Attachments

• 2012-09-18 17.07.11.jpg
    2012-09-18 17.07.11.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 230
  • 2012-09-18 17.08.17.jpg
    2012-09-18 17.08.17.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 231

hey i will send u picture by email if you want,, u should put the rubber inside the bracket to hang them ,,you'v got to do some grinding.... or i can text to you.954.647.4790..

my prob. is the sterring bolt , i have a metal nub on my upper shaft did you have this should i grind it off? 96' xlt is what i have four door..

hey i will send u picture by email if you want,, u should put the rubber inside the bracket to hang them ,,you'v got to do some grinding.... or i can text to you.954.647.4790..

my prob. is the sterring bolt , i have a metal nub on my upper shaft did you have this should i grind it off? 96' xlt is what i have four door..

I dremoled a section for the nub to slide throught on the adapter

Back