Skunk

2/1974-4/2015 RIP
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Freeland, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 SAS X, 94 3000GT VR-4
If you havent heard, 2 trucks from eXtremeXplorers will be competing in this years PA Rally.

Click here for info on PA Rally

Its a 3 day event from west PA to northeast PA. Each team consists of 1 truck and 2 drivers. We are currently looking for our support team, we need techs, and people with general mechanical knowledge. we need a total of 6 people. and must be avaible March 6th-9th. Here is a link for somemore info.

http://www.extremexplorers.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=Rally;action=display;num=1043112525

if your interested, post here and we'll get back to you asap.

Thanx
Team 'XX'

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey, man, you know I would bbe interested, but Ihave something else going on on those dates:p It's something big, but I can't remember what it was exactly:D

Originally posted by Muskrat
hey, man, you know I would bbe interested, but Ihave something else going on on those dates:p It's something big, but I can't remember what it was exactly:D

:mattmoon: :mattmoon: :mattmoon: :mattmoon:

Originally posted by JDraper
Posting here :D

Jeff, are you 150% sure you can make it, we cant have anyone back out on this one. Your support will be needed.

Heres the deal, we ALL (including support) have to be in Johnstown Thursday evening (March 6th), we crash out there, and start the rally first thing Friday morning, we will then be staying in another motel along the way for the second night, on the third night, we will be here at Paragon, so everyone can crash at my place.

PLEASE! if you arent 150% sure that you can give this time to be there dont sign up for the support team, it is very important that we have all our support there for the rally, If people dont show up, it hurts the whole team.

I will be posting a form here withing a day to sign up for team extreme support.

Anyone else is welcome to follow us along the rally as a spectator, altho you cannot touch either of the trucks. But you can take pictures, and cruise along with us on the road.

Thanx
Team eXtreme

Only things that would stop me would be my job sending me somewhere (I usually control the dates though) or another mess like the last one :rolleyes: .

For the second night, my house is available. I'm about halfway between Johnstown and Paragon.:D

Originally posted by Muskrat

Maybe a brain implantation???

I'll try and be there, but I can't make any promises.

I'd love to go, but I need to save every penny I can to get my truck ready for Carlisle. Sounds like fun tho.

Yeah I have someother thing going on too.... maybe its the samething muskrat is doing.... :D

hey Matt, you're doing the same thing I'm doing, right, I think it had something to do with "spots"?:D:D

Well, you already know for sure I'm in :D

I have a pal who lives out in Bedford, which is not far from Johnstown..her mom has a huge farmhouse..Do you want me to ask if we can stay there?

I kinda want to go to this since I havent been able to make it to any of the recent runs. Whats happening on the 6th? I dont know if I can get down there on the 6th (class at night). The 7,8 and 9th wont be a problem.

Cj, are you ABSOLUTELY sure you can't make it to Chris's this weekend, even if for only a day? We're gonna be discussing this in vivid detail and getting practice in as well as ironing out our plans for the Rally....

Cant do it. I work on the weekends during the winter. I would have had to take off a week or 2 ago. Besides, I'm a little low on the flow right now.

What are the details on the rally? What do the support members need to do?

support team must know their way around our trucks, just incase there is a big break. I'd work through, but Doug says that the driver/co driver need sleep:p

Well, I'm no expert, but I can turn wrenches and change tires.

whats the count on support members so far? 2? for BOTH teams? come on I know there is someone out there who wants to help out! you'll be on tv! The rally is gonna be on the outdoor network and is going to air on the Amazing Race TV series.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Oh hell, if I'll be on TV I'm there!!!

I can go but I need to know the details on where and when.

Back