PA: Rausch Creek Guided Trail Ride February 15th, 2004 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

PA: Rausch Creek Guided Trail Ride February 15th, 2004

mark99tj

Reaction score
City, State
Conestoga, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 TJ
Rausch Creek Guided Trail Ride

When: Sunday, February 15th, 2004

Where: Rausch Creek Off-Road Park (directions found here: www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org) Sign in is at the RC Staging area, NOT the MX park.

What: Guided trail rides at all levels. No need to have three or more vehicles, or a club to come out on this date. Bring yourself and your lunch and hit the trails. You will be placed into groups according to your driver ability and vehicle configuration and you will be out on the trails.

Who: This ride is limited to the first 100 registered people, so if you don't register, you may not get a spot if you show up. If you need to back out, let us know so we can make sure someone else gets in. We are asking that everyone reregisters here: http://www.gprecon.com/signup.asp?ID=rausch&date=021504&cap=100&mode=process

Time: Sign in is from 7:30 to 8:30. Driver meeting at 8:45, and you will hit the trails upon completion of driver meeting.

All levels of trails will have groups, from stockers to insane.

Ride will wrap up around dusk.

For more information, visit us on the web at www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org or contact Mark Lecher at mlecher@att.net

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm in.. I should have everything done to my truck with the exception of sliders done by that date. This time, I ain't driving in Sunday morning.

I'll sign up

but won't be sure for another week or so

Karol

I'll be happy to go again...Need to get myself an Rc sticker this time since Ms. Lynn was so busy last time. (I'll try not to put "severe allergic reaction to Chevys" as my medical concern this time :D )

Dunno if Jeff will be done with Tank or not... if not, you got a seat open, Fug?

Blee, if you're gonna drive up the night before, let me know what time you wanna leave so we can make a 2 truck conga line, ok? :cool:

Originally posted by Spas
I'll be happy to go again...Need to get myself an Rc sticker this time since Ms. Lynn was so busy last time. (I'll try not to put "severe allergic reaction to Chevys" as my medical concern this time :D )

Dunno if Jeff will be done with Tank or not... if not, you got a seat open, Fug?

Blee, if you're gonna drive up the night before, let me know what time you wanna leave so we can make a 2 truck conga line, ok? :cool:

Will do, paid off my credit card two days ago so I can start spending again.:D

Rausch Creek Off-Road Park is pleased to announce that our February Guided Trail Ride will be sponsored by Adventurous 4x4, owned and operated by Randy Wood.

All registered participants in attendance will be eligible to win one of a number of 4x4 prizes being donated by Adventurous 4x4. Prizes include Hi-Lift jacks and Staun Air Deflators among other prizes.

For all your 4x4 needs, contact Randy Wood at Adventurous 4x4 at 301-791-6869.

All registered participants in attendance will be eligible to win one of a number of 4x4 prizes being donated by Adventurous 4x4. Prizes include Hi-Lift jacks and Staun Air Deflators among other prizes.

That's freakin' awesome!!! I'll definitely be there! (secretly hopes for a Hi-lift) :D

Originally posted by mark99tj
Rausch Creek Off-Road Park is pleased to announce that our February Guided Trail Ride will be sponsored by Adventurous 4x4, owned and operated by Randy Wood.

For all your 4x4 needs, contact Randy Wood at Adventurous 4x4 at 301-791-6869.

Cool I could use some new stuff.. I think there located in Hagerstown or somewhere. I remember seeing someone's truck from Maryland creepers with a sticker from them.

well

sorry guys I am not in on this one...my b/f made reservations and stuff elsewhere and well... it being Valentines Day and all... ooh well... I'll be at the next one...I promise

Karol

Re: well

Originally posted by ExplorerEB96
sorry guys I am not in on this one...my b/f made reservations and stuff elsewhere and well... it being Valentines Day and all... ooh well... I'll be at the next one...I promise

Karol

Sorry to hear that Karol... Maybe we can make an official run at a later date.

I was hoping to make it to Paragon

not sure about that one either... ggrr this Valentine's Day better be worth it(I'm giving up if it's not) ... there are some here that know what I mean :p

Karol:rolleyes:

Karol, tell him all you want for Valentine's Day is a big Rock!!!! And not the shiny expensive kind either! V day is mad over rated anyway....although if some nice Jeeper at RC wants to give me a hi-lift I wouldn't refuse it :D

I'm gonna make it to the RC run Tank or Jack, it doesn't matter, but I'm still not comfortable enough to go back to Paragon just yet so I'm out of that one.

Lindsy i think you just like getting gifts from jeepers. :D

Lindsy i think you just like getting gifts from jeepers

What's that one quote running around on this board...? " I got your Jeep thing, now it hurts when I pee!" :D :D :D

Hmm, don't know if I'm gonna make this one now. Went out last night to start the Sammy, and the camshaft froze up in the bearings!!! Gotta either replace cam and bearings or drop in a 1.6. :(

Way to break it jeff. :) you sure it's not a rod or main bearing?

Nope, most definitely the cam. Tore the top of the motor apart this morning. Bottom end turns fine. I loosened all the rockers to make sure it wasn't something with the valves, and it's definitely the cam. I finally did get the cam to turn, but it's real tight and feels like the bearings are fused to the cam....just what I wanted to do, another motor job :rolleyes:.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

aaww well a lil birdie told me Jeff

likes to break his toys j/k sorry to hear that Jeff... but you know you gotta do what ya gotta do... too damn much if ya ask me lol

Karol

Back