PA: Rausch Creek Guided Trail Ride February 15th, 2004 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

PA: Rausch Creek Guided Trail Ride February 15th, 2004

Is there a way that a quad could go with the trucks? either that or if everything is done i might actaully wheel with my truck hopefully none of this :roll: happens again with my luck

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sorry, only full sized vehicles are allowed in the park. There is an MX park, and the Tower City Trail Riding club that has land for quads and motorcycles in the area, so our land is limited to full sized rigs.

I should hopefully have my truck fixed up after last weekends fun just to get out there and beat it up again! :D

i was really hoping I could make it to this run but because of the damm holliday I will be stuck working all weekend I really hate this stupid holiday stupid hallmark creation

Justin.... the run is AFTER the "stupid holiday stupid hallmark creation" so you should come....

anyway... is this thing still on or what??? I mean I know the park is still having the run, but is anyone from here actually showing up???

I plan on wheeling that Sunday, gotta get a few more runs in before i leave.

I'd really like to go, but the problem in my case is gonna be finding room for Bri and I to ride along. Uncle Sam is takin his sweet time giving me my tax return so I can order Tank's parts, so I highly doubt it'll be ready to wheel again by RC :(

Anyone got two seats free? I'll buy ya lunch.. :D

Originally posted by Spas
I'd really like to go, but the problem in my case is gonna be finding room for Bri and I to ride along. Uncle Sam is takin his sweet time giving me my tax return so I can order Tank's parts, so I highly doubt it'll be ready to wheel again by RC :(

Anyone got two seats free? I'll buy ya lunch.. :D

Come on Lindsy... We can scrounge money..

Hmm, closer than Paragon. But the 100 spots has already been filled.

Originally posted by Texplorer

Just come up there regardless, last time they only had about 40 show up.. Plus I don't think they check that with the vehicles being checked in.

Originally posted by Texplorer

if your in Brooklyn I believe Paragon is closer... anyway... just show up, Im sure they wont turn away business... becides, chances are, not everyone will show up.

Yeah, I just looked it up on a map and its farther than Paragon. Im trying to see if I can go and how much I will need to pitch in on a room the night before.

I dunno if ya'll wanna pound some brews the night b4 or not... if ya wanna... let me know... I be there

Hey i'll be there again in my Lime Green cj5 hope to see you all there again.

Brian
County Chrysler Jeep

So who all we got going to this thing? I'm def. gonna be there and i'm bringing a friend

Lindsy and Bri?
The drapers?
texplorer?
ben?
lizard?
CJ?
any one else?

You can count me in..

I'm gonna have to wuss out on this one. :p

We'll be there. Sammy is up and running again :D!

How are the new gerbils doing jeff? Glad to hear you got it all fixed up. :)

Chris, Wuss out!? no way... what a suprise... :p :D

Ben think you'll have the 31s on?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ill probably be there... got some work ta do in the skunk this week... I just gotta figure out how ta get there.. and where ta go once im there:rolleyes:

Back