PA: Rausch Creek Guided Trail Ride February 15th, 2004 | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

PA: Rausch Creek Guided Trail Ride February 15th, 2004

There seems to be a case of scanner-itis around here lately....

Well, I'm sorry to make y'all wait so long, but Bri's scanner apparently fritzed out too :(

Here's the few she got out of it...

Fug playing around at work:

Attachments

• fug snowpile.jpg
    fug snowpile.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 220

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

WOOO A WHOLE ONE PICTURE!! WERD!!

Shouldn't really complain cause it is a pic of my truck.... :p

Yeah, I sure hope i can do it right. I think i remember how to turn a wrench. :p

Don't worry, spas can vouch for my wrenching skills, her wheels havent fallen off. :D

just give the wheels time

Never know with you doug,

well I shouldn't say much shackles are still in the truck with out any problems

Tow truck huh? i know of a good tow truck driver from maryland who can help you out. if all else fails i'll let you take my green truck home.. :p

*smacks Doug for Tara*

Don't worry, he put my KKm on without me even realizing he did it :p

I'm working on putting up more pics, y'all already know how bad my computer sucks!!!!

Here's one...

You throw firecrackers at me, i throw mud at you, Ben!!!! :D

Attachments

• muddy.jpg
    muddy.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 188

Ok, one more pic: more tomorrow, i promise!

Fug being a sissy and taking the easy line around that nasty pit.... Note that I WENT THROUGH IT :D More or less, anyway...

Attachments

• fug mudpit.jpg
    fug mudpit.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 189

Originally posted by Spas
Fug being a sissy and taking the easy line around that nasty pit.... Note that I WENT THROUGH IT :D More or less, anyway...

Oh yeah, you went through it all right, at the end of at least two tow straps attached to Heeps, and 20 minutes of pulling......:p :D!

Originally posted by Doug
Yeah, I sure hope i can do it right. I think i remember how to turn a wrench. :p

Don't worry Tara, if he gets frustrated trying to figure out which end of the wrench to use, I can vouch for his welding skills. He'll just weld it on :p !

Ahhhh a welded on intake..:eek:..Doug would def get "rocks" and "sticks" thrown at him for that one...i dunno but i'll def take pics of the finished product and post them on my site..so all can see Dougs "handy" work..

oh and Linds..*high five* to the mud pic..u got him good..and he's still plottin on me and mumbling something about TPin my truck..i told him i'd run him over and honk afterwards if he came near...i guess he's still a lil peeved about the snow down his shirt..*giggle*...he sooo was not expectin that from me..I told him chicks stick together..:D...and i told him to Watch Out..i only live an hour and a half away from u guys..

Sorry, Unless you got some uber welder jeff i don't see how i can weld plastic to metal.. oh yeah there's one other thing... i dont even own a welder, if i did i probably would have welded my doors shut by now.. :p

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Me too... I think the doors will come off before that happens.. :p

Back