PA: Rausch Creek Guided Trail Ride February 15th, 2004 | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

PA: Rausch Creek Guided Trail Ride February 15th, 2004

Originally posted by ExplorerSport77
oh and Linds..*high five* to the mud pic..u got him good..and he's still plottin on me and mumbling something about TPin my truck..i told him i'd run him over and honk afterwards if he came near...i guess he's still a lil peeved about the snow down his shirt..*giggle*...he sooo was not expectin that from me..I told him chicks stick together..:D...and i told him to Watch Out..i only live an hour and a half away from u guys..

WTF.. tag team now..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

*starts singing* Ocean Citeeeeeee, here we comeee! :D :D :D

:bounce:

I even made maps of Va Beach and the entire shore on the way down to it if you guys are feeling brave on Monday :eek: WOO! IS IT SATURDAY YET???? MWA HA HA :D

btw, pics are gonna have to wait until I can figure out how to get my Adobe working again to resize them, sorry!)

with Dougs luck..he'd prolly weld his doors shut while bein in the truck..i can see it now..*Doug scratches head then crawls out his window*..what a dork..i'd sooo expect it from him..

I'll do my best not to do that.. :eek: :rolleyes: :confused:

:p

with Dougs luck..he'd prolly weld his doors shut while bein in the truck..i can see it now..*Doug scratches head then crawls out his window*..what a dork..i'd sooo expect it from him..

I love to see that.. Then again we could weld his doors shut on the trail.. All we need is 2 or 3 batteries, a welding rod, and some jumper cables.

Originally posted by Blee1099
I love to see that.. Then again we could weld his doors shut on the trail.. All we need is 2 or 3 batteries, a welding rod, and some jumper cables.

I'm game!! I'll bring the welding rods and jumper cables!! We can toss a strap around his truck to keep the doors shut while we do it.

Imagine the video for that???

Welding rods.....$4.99
Jumper cables.....$9.99
Extra battery.....$39.99
Videotaping the expression on Doug's face as we weld him into his truck.....Priceless!! :D

I think we need to first get some tubing and cage the truck... That truck also needs some body armor or something for all the whoops he's had.

WAHooo....Doug did it everyone!and no..he didn't weld the intake on or use any bubble gum!....i def was impressed...but i will admit i threatend his life if he screwed it up or broke anything...so..yay..go Doug!

WAHooo....Doug did it everyone!and no..he didn't weld the intake on or use any bubble gum!....i def was impressed...but i will admit i threatend his life if he screwed it up or broke anything...so..yay..go Doug!

I guess we taught the boy well :D

Are you gonna go with us to Carlisle this year??

Yeah i def am..already took off work..i jus hope i can find my way..i'm the type that will read the map backwards, up-side down..heh..

if you want I can follow me out for the show

Originally posted by explornj
if you want I can follow me out for the show
Can I follow me too?

your more then welcome to follow the more the better

YAY...ur willin to guide me up..ur the best!..except..i think i'm a tad bit outta of ur way..anyway I CAN NOT WAIT for june to be here..i hatttte winter...i want to be tan dang it..

Originally posted by X24
Can I follow me too?

roflmao... Justin... your too much dude.

btw... mind if I follow me too??

funny, with everyone following theirselves, where will everyone end up? back where they started?

HAHA....I'm crackin up over here....i didn't even catch any of that..i guess when i read it..i fixed it in my head..i'm such a dork...:p

I guess every one who leads them self will be like the dog the chases his own tail

Back