• Register Today It's free!

PAC tr-7 Pioneer P4000DVD bypass

alwalker84

Reaction score
City, State
Indianapolis, IN
Year, Model & Trim Level
03 XLT
Does anyone know EXACTLY how this is suppose to be wired up?

I have googled all over the place and I cant find any direct wiring specifics on what color wires go where for this specific deck.

I will be putting this deck in my 03 explorer this weekend. I already have the PAC TR-7 and my deck will be arriving tommorrow...

Any help would due!

Thanks in advance.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i thought pioneers just need the parking break wire grounded. that may just be true for older pioneers, but i would check into that.

I found the answer. I just used the directions for the Alpine bypass and it worked. Just pulse the brown wire twice to program it, following the directions in the manual.

Took a few times, but it worked.

3132301_13.jpg

How is the deck? I just got the same one actually for my '02 Mountaineer. any pics of it on? How is the sound? I'm just replacing the stock deck and then adding a sub later. I like that stealth-style box you have.

How is the deck? I just got the same one actually for my '02 Mountaineer. any pics of it on? How is the sound? I'm just replacing the stock deck and then adding a sub later. I like that stealth-style box you have.

I absolutely Love the deck! The sound is awsome! I planned on replaceing all of the factory door speakers, but the deck makes them sound so good, im not in any rush to until maybe next year. By far the best deck, I purchased for any vehicle I've owned.

Heres a couple pics of it on. I changed the decks colors to green to match my interior dash colors.

3132301_24_full.jpg

3132301_25_full.jpg

Whatd that run you? If you don't mind my asking.

Oh, and does it do NAV as well?

I paid 295 for it. Its a factory refurb from pioneer with a 5 year warranty.

No nav, hence the price. If you buy new its 500 at best buy or circuit city.

Back