Pacific Northwest 4 Wheel Drive Association Sport Utility Vehicle “The Event” | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pacific Northwest 4 Wheel Drive Association Sport Utility Vehicle “The Event”

Paul Gagnon

Poseur SUV
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Sherwood Park, Alberta eh?
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 XLT
Here it is, what all you Pacific Northwest people have been waiting for. Due to the nature of this run I will not be attending but I thought it might interest others in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, British Columbia and Alberta Dead Link Removed
http://www.pnw4wda.org/
I e-mailed to get some more details and here they are: Dead Link Removed

"It is going to be in Cle Elum at Whispering Pines RV Park. There will camping on site. There will be various trail options depending on your vehicle type and experience. Some for short wheelbase rigs with clearance and low range. Some for bigger rigs with no low range, and some in between. This is NOT for heavily modify'd rigs. Mostly this is to get you comfortable with going out in your rig and showing you the right way to get through things, without tearing up the trail or your
rig. Also, it is a weekend of having fun.
There are plenty of spots for RV's and lots of tent space. We will be right by the Yakima River. It is only about 300 yd. to town. There is a stocked trout pond only 1/4 mile down the road. We will have a training course on site and will get you out on a trail to try out what you learned. We will be supplying meals and such. There will be vendors there showing stuff off. Warn winch is scheduled to have winching demonstrations. There will be a raffle at the Saturday dinner/dance. Lots of fun.

There is a fee for this event. It is $150. for the driver, rig, and passenger. This takes care of your food and all the events, and also a commemorative shirt for each person.

Thanks for your interest.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
GaryTJ
What the mind can believe, it can achieve....Die trying."

------------------
Paul Gagnon
Calgary, Alberta
"No Brain, No Pain"
Dead Link Removed

Technically Velveeta isn't REALLY cheese... it's a cheese food...
The stuff that other cheeses eat... I guess.

[This message has been edited by Paul Gagnon (edited 04-25-2000).]

I have just found, and registerd on this site....to find a trail ride in my state is almost too much to take....I live here in eastern Washington and will definatly be attending

Back