Paint Code-'99 (and other) Eddie Bauer trim | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Paint Code-'99 (and other) Eddie Bauer trim

celly

disturber of the peace
Reaction score
City, State
calgary
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 eb 5.0 awd
Does anyone know what Ford calls the colour of the external trim/running boards etc on the '99 (and other years) Eddie Bauer? Of course I mean the gold/tan parts. Paint code would be handy, or even the name of the colour.

Searches don't yield much. Nothing in the door jamb. :(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have the blue and gold combo on my 99 Eddie.
The touch up paint from the dealership for the gold is Motorcraft PM-19500-6926A.Also has a B2 code on it.
The bottle does not have a name on it.

sean99 said:
I have the blue and gold combo on my 99 Eddie.
The touch up paint from the dealership for the gold is Motorcraft PM-19500-6926A
The bottle does not have a name on it.

Very cool. Thanks for the info. :thumbsup:

sean99 said:
The touch up paint from the dealership for the gold is Motorcraft PM-19500-6926A.

I did a bit more research and they call that colour "Harvest Gold". Ford paint code is "B2". Duplicolor has it in a touch-up (NGFM365) or spray (T291) which is equivalent.

Awsome I am glad I know this now. I was going to have to figure this out for my new Project truck.

Kris Guilbeaux said:
Awsome I am glad I know this now. I was going to have to figure this out for my new Project truck.

I see you have a 1st gen EB as your project. The earlier Eddies were more of a tan colour on the trim. The 2nd gens tend to be more of a gold metallic colour, so it might not be what you're looking for.

Sorry to burst your bubble. ;)

Well thats why I needed to know. I am converting my 92 to a later style like a 99 modle so yeah thats why I need to know

Kris

celly said:
I see you have a 1st gen EB as your project. The earlier Eddies were more of a tan colour on the trim. The 2nd gens tend to be more of a gold metallic colour, so it might not be what you're looking for.

Sorry to burst your bubble. ;)

Any good automotive paint store has color chips by mfgr and year.... I remember vividly when I went in to buy black paint for my '92, and they had 3 blacks that year!

An auto paint store is a good friend to have.

I scored some of the Duplicolor stuff today both touch-up and spray. It's bang on.

Back