Paragon Update Please Read! | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Paragon Update Please Read!

sorry to hear that, well, im gonna try and put anotherone together as soon as the 5.5 is in. ill see you then

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

earthquake69 said:
First of all, you cant chill/sleep/or just hang out in Paragons parking lot/staging area, they wont let ya.... we will be at the campgrounds located about 10 min from paragon, friday and saturday nights, Camping is $10/night, you can bring a tent or crash in your truck.

OK well sry, if u look back on the thread u'll see someone else said thats what they would be doin.
Ok well where is the campground?

and whom is coming for what days? i was thinking of both sat and sun but if there arn't enough or somethin eachday...

Holy **** guys... I have, hands down, the absolutely most serious reason not to go to Paragon this weekend- and yet I'LL STILL BE THERE! Pardon me, but your excuses fall on some seriously deaf ears with me this time :p

I'll be at Red Ridge friday and saturday night. They don't have a website because they're old fashioned like that- and btw they only take cash. Ask Earthquake for directions, he knows the road names whereas I could only tell you which bush or tree to turn at ;)

Spas said:
Holy **** guys... I have, hands down, the absolutely most serious reason not to go to Paragon this weekend- and yet I'LL STILL BE THERE! Pardon me, but your excuses fall on some seriously deaf ears with me this time :p

I'll be at Red Ridge friday and saturday night. They don't have a website because they're old fashioned like that- and btw they only take cash. Ask Earthquake for directions, he knows the road names whereas I could only tell you which bush or tree to turn at ;)

Yeah... what she said.

Still deciding if I'm gonna do two days or just one day. As it stands now, probably only one day for the moment. Make sure you keep me away from the mud at 101. :D :eek:

you can do 2 ben.... you have to do both days... just have to.

yeah I probably could but I need to fix a few things first.. Leaking rear axle seal and some issues with my spare tire. Trying to locate another 33 MT. Tire developed two bubbles on the sidewall.

Blee1099 said:
yeah I probably could but I need to fix a few things first.. Leaking rear axle seal and some issues with my spare tire. Trying to locate another 33 MT. Tire developed two bubbles on the sidewall.

rear axle seal is cake and I got a couple 33" (used to be 35") spares

axle seal will be replaced tomorrow once I finish work hopefully it won't get too dark when I finish.. Just need to get all the stuff I need like fluids.. Then again I should also get an open 3.73 carrier so I can install a locker.

does any one have the address for the campground
thinking about heading there from boston

explornj said:
does any one have the address for the campground
thinking about heading there from boston

not sure of the address, but we'll be in the area from friday till sunday so you can meet one of us somewhere around paragon. What time would you be gettin into the area?

Well if my rear axle sale falls through there will be a 3 73 open carier for sale up there.

well Ill be up in the hazelton area shortly so if ya need to get in contact with me for directions or whatever PM me and Ill send you a phone # that Ill be at.

ok lookin at the money supply and all i've decided that i'll come up tm evening instead of tonight, thanks to quake and spas for their numbers, i'll def be calling one of u tm to meet up. have a great time and i'll be seein y'all tm evening!

Well a lot of people are backing out it would apear. I have decided to ADD sunday to my time there so I shall Wheel saturday and sunday. Planning on camping there on sat. Bringing 2 passangers. PAExplorer and my G/F see you guys there

Got one side of the axle shaft seal in. Might as well do the other side. I'll meet you guys at Red Ridge Campground late tonight.

Plumbed up my air lockers. Had a hell of a time. Long story short they work but it isnt pretty. Atleast they work though. Man I still have **** to do before I come up in 7 hours

add one more for going. Right now I coming up for the sat night just to hang out.

had a great time all, just got in and it's time to shower and get a good night sleep i will post my pics tomarrow after work, can't wait for the next run

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Home for an hour and dead tired. Broke a torsion bar and almost flopped the truck on its side going down Whompum.

Back