Paragon Update Please Read! | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Paragon Update Please Read!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Was it me, or did our guide smell like tacos and puke? Nice ass though!!

PAExplorer said:

Yeah he smelled and so did Earthquake. I guess that what happens when we hang out with him so much :D

So Mike when are we gonna swap a D44 in my truck? Do I need to make payment like Eric did with the winch?

I've decided to go without the sas for a little while. I'm going to go with 3" Susp, 2" Body, super beefy 300 M tortion bars, 33s, and skids out the wazoo. And hopefully I can get mechanic ***** and chris to help me bust it out in a weekend and maybe even wheel it same day!

PAExplorer said:

Oh, thats cold.... he cant even defend hiself or he'll get castrated ;) :confused:

HeHe! Our guide was cool, but I didn't expect him to be so fat and smelly! I mean, he could barely fit in his seat! And did you see the driver side sag from his beefy ass? The smell probably came from his lack of mobility while cleaning himself. It's hard to wash in all those orifices!

becareful what you say Earthquake. Since your truck is kept at the guide's house he can easily destroy it one night.

Yeah well, Ill have plenty of chances to get him back, Im stayin up here at my mothers place in freeland now so I get to bother him all the time :D

Definately a blast. Also almost rolled. And had smoke pooring off my tranny for a while. Thanks to all for a great time.

ben, i see alot of pics from the first day, none of the second. And what about the movies? Anyway, great time cept for breaking a rock with my shackles, falling into the abyss and gettin a citation for have tires that are too wide, (total bullsh!t) Anyway, Still lookin for those second day pictures.

sn0border88 said:
ben, i see alot of pics from the first day, none of the second. And what about the movies? Anyway, great time cept for breaking a rock with my shackles, falling into the abyss and gettin a citation for have tires that are too wide, (total bullsh!t) Anyway, Still lookin for those second day pictures.

I'll have to get Lindsy's to give me the CD or atleast let me copy the photos off of them. Videos, I need to upload once I get a chance.

Some of ExplorerNJ's photos are also in the gallery now

If anyone needs any photos or videos hosted from this run, let me know.

This is what happens when you play in the mud.
9101pargaon731024.jpg

That pic is on the way out. truck was far deeper on the right side prior to the winching.

Yeah I didn't take any photos at all. Not enough time.

I'll have to get my pix uploaded out of the camera. We don't have a lot though.....

Rookie almost joining the rollover posse..
9101pargaon731002.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

that has to be one of my fav pics from sunday

Back