Paragon Update Please Read! | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Paragon Update Please Read!

that last one is probably my favorite shot of the weekend... I have it on my phone to remind that there's life after work :p

Attachments

• 0590721-R1-043-20.jpg
    0590721-R1-043-20.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 162
  • 0590721-R1-049-23.jpg
    0590721-R1-049-23.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 162
  • 0590721-R1-031-14.jpg
    0590721-R1-031-14.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 152

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

HA that hub socket almost looks like it belongs on Bens truck there.

TheRookie said:
HA that hub socket almost looks like it belongs on Bens truck there.

When I first saw it I thought you guys had used a body lift puck some how. So it did not fall off when the suspension cycled?

BenS said:
When I first saw it I thought you guys had used a body lift puck some how. So it did not fall off when the suspension cycled?

Nope, that thing wasn't going anywhere! To fit it in, we had to remove the shock and the swaybar to get as much downward motion out of the a-arm as possible, and even then it took some effort to fit it. Once it was in, we jacked the a-arm up to compress the bumpstop so that the shock could be bolted back in place. The a-arm had to sit lower than the shock would allow, so when we bolted the shock back in, it was fully extended, and pulling the a-arm up against the socket.

*sigh* so whos thinking a winter run when i come back? cause i feel so left out...lookin at these pics makes me wish i wasn't still freakin stock...grrr...but i'm calling the shop tm to see about my bumper then after thats done the gaurd, shackles and tt are goin, and if i have the $$ new tires/wheels and a BL....

I am up to run paragon whenever

i am game for a run, as long as i am not working, and my other half has the weekend off, damm retail jobs making you work weekends

yeah no love lost for retail jobs. been there done that for many many years.

count me in! :D We should start a new thread though!

Yeah, right, you stioll wont have your new steering system by then

YES I WILL *****! Got my sliders today! :D

Back