Parker Desert Splash 11/10-11/12 2006 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Parker Desert Splash 11/10-11/12 2006

Hammer

Reaction score
City, State
Scottsdale, AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 4Door 4X4 Explorer XLT
You guys need to do this run next year. This is my second year and had more fun this year than I did last year. Over 200 trucks, about 30 runs, great camping along the colorado river, huge raffle, great for kids you name it they have it.

Here is a video of me dominating the car crush.

It is a dodge car and a chevy suburban with a rear axle and tires under it.

There is video of me coming off of it, nobody had gotten up ontop of that thing except for a competition buggy. I did not think I would get on it nor did anyone else but wholey poop I did.

http://www.explorerforum.com/files/1830/Parker Crush.MPG

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You guys need to do this run next year. This is my second year and had more fun this year than I did last year.

What's up Hammer, you need to get me in the loop on stuff like this. You should take your truck to Truckhaven next friday with me.

I'd like to check out the rig sometime. I'm dropping a c-5 in my white explorer and am thinking about some other ideas.

I'm liking the beacon light. I was just looking at those on ebay.

Dan

Some pics

Parker 06-1.jpg

Parker 06-2.JPG

Parker 06-3.JPG

Parker 06-4.JPG

more

Parker 06-5.JPG

Parker 06-6.JPG

Parker 06-7.JPG

Parker 06-8.JPG

and more

Parker 06-9.JPG

Parker 06-10.JPG

Parker 06-11.JPG

last one

Parker 06-12.JPG

Parker 06-13.JPG

Parker 06-14.JPG

My wife is pregnant with our second girl so she was not able to get out and get a ton of shots. I am still looking to my buddies to get pics from there digitals.

Sweet pics! Got any more?

Back