Part number for cars with the cover on the top? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Part number for cars with the cover on the top?

1995E

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Maryland
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 + 11 Ex both XLT
http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah113/jamesguan117/IMG_05331_zpsajjbvioe.jpg~original

I know on the Limited or some other trims, there's some type of cover on the top of the dash. I don't have it but I'm looking for the part number/name. I plan on drilling holes on the top of there to run a control box for electronics but when I decided to remove it, I'd like to return to a stock look to cover those holes I drilled. Anyone know? I am referring to the top of the center stack above the vents.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I know on the Limited or some other trims, there's some type of cover on the top of the dash. I don't have it but I'm looking for the part number/name. I plan on drilling holes on the top of there to run a control box for electronics but when I decided to remove it, I'd like to return to a stock look to cover those holes I drilled. Anyone know? I am referring to the top of the center stack above the vents.
please resize your picture. It is waaaay to large.

Peter

Back