Parting 1995-2001 explorer 5.0 limited | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Parting 1995-2001 explorer 5.0 limited

Color: Pearlescent white, interior: Prairie tan, sunroof: No, transmssion: 4r70w, rear axle: 8.8 limited slip, 2wd
engine: Sold (intake manifolds & accessories avail)
front bumper: Sold
passenger side doors: Sold (door panels/harnesses/glass/mirrors/switches/motors still avail)
front fenders: Sold (fender trim/flares still avail)
front seat leather seating surfaces: Trashed
limited wheels & center caps: 2 avail

shipping available at most economic cost. I never overcharge for shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_2928.jpg
    IMG_2928.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 315
  • IMG_2927.jpg
    IMG_2927.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 298

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi, what has been removed from under the hood?

I may be converting my 99 from V6 to V8 later, I might need the engine and bay harnesses etc.

How does the steering wheel look? Does it have the remote audio controls?

I'm looking for the cruise control switches, tail lights, the trim below the right tail light and some good outer door handles. I have a 2000 XLS.

Looking for the step cover for the rear bumper...the one that goes across the top of the bumper.

Thanks!

front center console? price? thanks

Hey, I see you are in Dallas. I'm in Plano looking for window regulators with motors for my '98. If they are available, I'd be interested. PM me and let me know.
Thanks!

Weird that the member starts a for sale post and disappears :scratch:

Last Activity: 03-13-2016 04:43 PM

alternator available?

My bad. Apparently I do not have email notifications turned on. Yes I have an alternator. Fully checked out and verified. Bearings good, stator good, rectifier good, commutator good and regulator good. However the king of Ford alternators is the 3G. I can sell you a remanufactured 3G that puts out 150 Amps and the wiring connector needed to convert for $140

Hi, I just bought a 2002 sport trac, and need a few parts, can you tell me if parts cross over?

Right now it's issues are;

The front seat won't go all the way forward (I'm thinking maybe I can get the motor or bottom seat part from you?)
The side power mirrors don't adjust (not sure what part is needed)
The rear window doesn't move (again not sure on part, you may not have this)
It may need a rear end swap, Its a 4x4 4.10 with abs sensor mounted on knuckle (not sure if yours is compatible?)

Also where are you located? I'm in louisville ky

Thanks,
Bret

Back