For Sale - Parting out 1992 Explorer XLT - Edmonton Alberta | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Parting out 1992 Explorer XLT - Edmonton Alberta

1992 Explorer XLT
located in Sherwood Park, Alberta
black exterior, grey interior.

- hood $100
- rear hatch with glass $200
- driver's and passenger's doors $250
- driver's doors (dented, good glass and window motors) $80
- headlights $20 each
- right tail light $30
- chrome grille $40
- power mirrors $50 each
- rear chrome bumper $75
- front Smittybilt winch bumper with winch plate (modified) $150
- ECM $150
- 4.0L V6, 221,000 km strong running, does not smoke (can be seen running) $400
- heavily modified A4LD ~25,000 km (heavy duty planetaries, heavy duty clutches, shift kit, valve body, high pressure pump) very firm shifting, flawless performance. Needs front pump seal. $400
- 13-54 Touch Drive transfer case $200
- complete Dana 35 TTB with new rotors, new calipers, new bearings, new brake pads, ARB Air Locker 4.10 gears $1400
- complete 1997 Disc brake 8.8" rear differential with new calipers, new rotors, new brake pads, new parking brakes, ARB Air Locker, 4.10 gears $1800
- Superlift 5.5" lift kit with Super Runner Steering and extended radius arms $400
- Old Man Emu OME-36 leaf springs $300
- new (~400km) 35x12.50 Nokian Vativa M/T mounted on 15x8 black steel wheels with neutral offset $1600
- Factory JBL Sound system $100
- grey leather seats, front power, passenger/rear in great condition, driver's seat shows wear $800 set
- side glass $100 each
- windshield (has one small chip) $100

If you need anything that I haven't listed please ask, I have not removed anything yet so all parts are available (except front fenders).

More pictures soon.

funnyrocks.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I may consider selling it whole for the right price. Value is in the parts.

im looking for the engine harness and engine bay harness. wondering how much it would be and shipping to 15301 washington pa thanks. also if possible can i get a pic of the engine bay to make sure its the right one. thanks

The engine bay harness is no problem but I can't really sell the engine without the harness. I'll get a picture of under the hood for you tomorrow.

Wanna sell me the steering shaft? Just the intermediate shaft thats from the steering gear to right before the firewall.

Hard to tell from the pic my man but do you happen to have any factory clear glass on that beast? Especially interested in a rear glass, clear, with no defrost. It's for my Jurassic Park replica.

Hi Paul,
How does the parking brake foot pedal assembly look? Does the foot pad show signs of wear? Can you send me a pic of the foot pad? How much for the hole assembly?
Also need the 2 bracket\retainers attached to the top 2 bolts of the bell housing.
One metal bracket retains the wiring harness O2 sensor pigtail.
The other metal bracket retains the transmission vacuum tube.
Please view this image
Brackets.jpg

Back