Alternator $50
Starter $30
A/C Compressor $40
PAS pump $40
switches $5 each
Keyless entry button pad $15
Catalytic converters $100 the pair
seat belts $15 each, all 4 $50

All prices are negotiable and no sensible offer refused, it's all got to go!!!

lots of other bits available please contact for further info.

Si

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1,210
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,240
  • 2 (1).jpg
    2 (1).jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,227
  • 1 (1).jpg
    1 (1).jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 1,200

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

How much for the headlights, grille, fog lights, markers, bumper impact strip and plastic piece behind grille? Also the rear cargo cover if it has it (grey).

I won't know the overall condition until I pick it up next week.

Si
Posted via Mobile Device

interested in the cupholder assembly from the center console. I'm assuming it has the Message Center? If it has the storage holes instead, i'd be interested in that too.

I'm putting the m/c in my sport, so the cupholder and other bits will be up for sale, but I'll know more when I get it.

Si
Posted via Mobile Device

interested in the cupholder assembly from the center console. I'm assuming it has the Message Center? If it has the storage holes instead, i'd be interested in that too.

Is this what you want?

04012011479.jpg

Si

Yep, exactly!! All the mounts on mine are broken, so they dont like to stay in the console anymore! :-(

these ones are good, I'll get them cleaned up when I get back home tomorrow and let you know how much shipping will be.
Si
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks, sounds great:)

How much for the headlights, grille, fog lights, markers, bumper impact strip and plastic piece behind grille? Also the rear cargo cover if it has it (grey).

the headlights & marker lights I can do if they're not damaged, maybe the grille. but the bumper and cargo cover are already spoken for.

But I'll need a shipping address to quote you
Thanks

Si

I'll let you know as soon as I get it home, might be slightly delayed, the guy giving me a hand to pick it up is stuck in BC due to avalanches....

Si

Caliper Mounting Bolts

Hi Simon

Have you got a pair of Caliper mounting Bolts that you would sell?? And if so could you get them to me before next weekend??

Reason is coz I replaced the front discs & pads with no problem.
But on the tightening of the last Caliper mounting Bolt it snapped.
I have spent all afternoon searching the internet for a supplier to no avail all Ive found is suppliers in USA who either wont send over here or want nearly $90+ to send 2 bolts.

Please can anyone give me any details of a supplier over here who can supply ASAP as were going away next weekend but only if I can get this problem fixed.

My Explorer is a 1999 4ltr and the Part No details Ive got is a Motorcraft BRCK5064A caliper repair kit.

Cheers

Axl

I'll have them through the week at some point, but I won't be able to get them to you before next weekend, things take a week to get to the UK from here but the truck won't be arriving for a while.

Have you tried any of the guys breaking stuff in the UK?

Si

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back