For Sale - Parting out 2001 Explorer Sport | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Parting out 2001 Explorer Sport

Here is what I have left:

I will ship some items if weight/packaging is not an issue.

The following have been removed already and are ready for pick up or shipping:

Power mirrors, with entry illumination they work (one has a bulb missing) $40 for the pair +shipping
Pioneer 6 disc in dash CD Player $45 +shipping
Overhead console with temp display. $25 +shipping
Headlights and front indicators (in great shape, no glazing) $60 +shipping
Engine Cover
Sport Heater Controls $20 +shipping (grey/silver face)
MAF
Bezel that goes around cluster. Tan in color with grey inner face

Full Center Console
Transfer case with front driveshaft $100
Rear driveshaft

SOLD:

Roof Rack cross bars
Fuel Door and Quick Fill gas cap
Stereo Bezel with Buttons
Sport gauge cluster
One color coded fender bolt (rolleye: lol ;) Cheers bud)
Keypad for keyless entry and door harness

Thanks,

lbrowne

IMAG0260.jpg

IMAG0261.jpg

IMAG0268.jpg

IMAG0269.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Those roof rack cross bars should fit a Sport Trac also and should sell quickly.

Shame to junk such a nice looking Sport when a Mustang v6 would give her years more life.

how much for the rear tail lights?

Those roof rack cross bars should fit a Sport Trac also and should sell quickly.

Shame to junk such a nice looking Sport when a Mustang v6 would give her years more life.

The person who owned it wasn't the cleanest guy - I've definitely put much worse vehicles back on the road. However, I needed the trans.

Stic-o: tail lights gone.

How much for the gauge cluster... I only need the Oil pressure and Voltage gauge, mine works but I do not have the spots for the 4wd lights.

How much for the gauge cluster... I only need the Oil pressure and Voltage gauge, mine works but I do not have the spots for the 4wd lights.

I have someone already asking about it - if they don't take it I'll let you know. (you got second dibs)

Cheers,

lbrowne

How much for just the Keypad. My numbers are just about worn off.

The cluster go? I need the clear cover that goes over the guages (Mines Cracked).

Maybe I can make a deal with the purchaser of this if he isn't going to use whole cluster.

How much for just the Keypad. My numbers are just about worn off.

I don't think I can remove the wiring harness/pig tail from the keypad - unless you know? Looks like it's all one unit.

The cluster go? I need the clear cover that goes over the guages (Mines Cracked).

Maybe I can make a deal with the purchaser of this if he isn't going to use whole cluster.

Something might be able to be worked out for sure - just waiting on the other fella to see if he's going to take it or not.

Yeah I wont need the lense I am sure we could work some thing out to split up the cluster. It wont do me much good since the speedometer is in Kilometers and not miles.

Yeah I wont need the lense I am sure we could work some thing out to split up the cluster. It wont do me much good since the speedometer is in Kilometers and not miles.

You've been PM'd cheers.

Thanks for the parts Leo..

"One color coded fender bolt (rolleye: lol Cheers bud)"

Unfortunately the cruise control servo bolt is larger than the one we grabbed , lol.

DOH !

My instrument cluster showed up within a day of making a deal. Definately would recomend lbrowne to purchase from.

Thank you!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My instrument cluster showed up within a day of making a deal. Definately would recomend lbrowne to purchase from.

Thank you!

Thanks bud. Glad I could help you out, enjoy! Cheers :chug:

Back