Parting out 2002 Sport Trac, who needs parts? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Parting out 2002 Sport Trac, who needs parts?

2001-2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac parts
Radiator: $80
Driverside front door: $50
Driverside rear door: $50
Power mirrors: $20 each
Power rear window:$100
Power rear window motor: $100
Passenger side airbag $30

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Why was my post moved, it's Sport Trac specific???

All for sale posts belong in the for sale section.

Hi, I just bought a 2002 sport trac, and need a few parts, can you tell me if parts cross over?

Right now it's issues are;

The front seat won't go all the way forward (I'm thinking maybe I can get the motor or bottom seat part from you?)
The side power mirrors don't adjust (not sure what part is needed)
The rear window doesn't move (again not sure on part, you may not have this)
It may need a rear end swap, Its a 4x4 4.10 with abs sensor mounted on knuckle (not sure if yours is compatible?)

Also where are you located? I'm in louisville ky

Thanks,
Bret

I have the rear window power motor and both side power mirrors. $190 for both mirrors and rear window motor. Text me at 412-606-5029.

Do you have the passenger rear knuckle? I just broke mine attempting to press out the hub.

Not I don't have either of the front knuckles. 2001-2005 Sport Trac's have leafsprings and
a solid 8.8 rear axle.

I could use the tonneau strikers if you have them?

Sorry, Don't have those. They were sold along with the cover.

I think the shipping might be a bit steep, but do you have the inner rear bumper shell?
(The actual metal part.) I have the plastic surround, but no metal inside. I have the frame mounts, but thats it.

Sorry bud, I sold the bumper cover, reinforcement, header panel and a couple other parts to a guy that came up from just below Morgantown, W.V. last summer.

Sorry bud, I sold the bumper cover, reinforcement, header panel and a couple other parts to a guy that came up from just below Morgantown, W.V. last summer.

No biggy.
Thanks for the fast reply back!

What happened to the motor?

hey i need the pass rear seat belt buckle please pm me let me know

Dinks07, sorry I don't have those. They are the same as an Explorer though and there's tons of them in junkyards.

JoshP, I sold the rolling/ driving skeleton of the truck for $500 last summer. Just needed it gone. I still have the parts listed above for sale.

Back