Parting out 2003 Explorer 4dr 2wd XLT | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Parting out 2003 Explorer 4dr 2wd XLT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parting out 2003 Explorer 4dr 2wd XLT Parts fit 2002-2005

I bought this truck for some odds and ends off it and the rest is up for grabs. There is no engine but the trans is still there. It has 200k on it but was running and driving before the chains gave up. The truck is a basic XLT 2wd that has 3rd row, rear roof a/c, power pedals and power drivers seat. Parts are available for pickup in Virginia Beach Va or I will ship in the US. I will add pictures and prices for parts as I tear down but all parts are available now. All prices without shipping. I will discount multiple items if bought together.

Steering wheel - $50
Front Air bags - $40 each
Radio - $30
Radio bezel with climate control $45
Front bumper (no fogs) - $100
Rear bumper - $125
Running boards - $125
Doors - $100 each complete
Rear liftgate (w/glass, aplique cracked as usual) - $150
Rear diff 3.55 open (unknown condition) - $150
Transmission 2wd (unknown condition but was told it was good) $150
Fenders - $60 each
Grill - $50
Tail lights $30 each
Head lights $30 each
Corner lights $15 each

DSC01320.jpg

DSC01321.jpg

DSC01322.jpg

DSC01323.jpg

DSC01324.jpg

DSC01325.jpg

DSC01326.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Does it have the 8.8 rear and if so can you read the code off the axle and send it to me ?

I'll pry hate seeing a price, but how much for the running boards, shipped to 80526?

What kind of shape are they in? My brother is looking for some...

Buump, prices added

Does it have the cross bars for the roof rack? Not sure by looking at the first pic. Shipped to 11716.

Does it have the cross bars for the roof rack? Not sure by looking at the first pic. Shipped to 11716.

Yes it does, I need to double check condition though. If all is well they are yours for $50 shipped

How much for the trim on the a-pillars (both sides) shipped to 81401?

How much for the trim on the a-pillars (both sides) shipped to 81401?

They are all peeling the clear coat in some way but are all in good shape. If you want all 4 of them (drivers has # pad) they are yours for $60 shipped

They are all peeling the clear coat in some way but are all in good shape. If you want all 4 of them (drivers has # pad) they are yours for $60 shipped

Sorry should've clarified...I'm after the plastic trim on the a-pillars, on the interior.

I'll be next in line for the running boards if Kent doesn't take them, and if they'll work on a 2010. I'll research that.

I do have a pending sale on the boards as of now. They are different looking then the boards on my 2006, not sure if the bolt pattern is the same though.

Sorry should've clarified...I'm after the plastic trim on the a-pillars, on the interior.

PM sent

Which radio does it have and how much?

How much for the fog lights (including the trim pieces)?

Ship to ZIP 93552.

Thanks.

Do you have all of the floor mats? If so price shipped to 37830 Please

Do you happen to know if the rear diff can be used in a 4wd as well? Seems to me like it should be able to, as it's the same gear ratio and all. Let me know your thoughts, I might be interested.

EDIT: Nevermind! I finally got around to looking up my axel code, I have the 3.73 rear end. Serves me right for assuming I know what I have :/

Which radio does it have and how much?

How much for the fog lights (including the trim pieces)?

Ship to ZIP 93552.

Thanks.

The fog lights have been sold. The radio is the regular CD / Cass setup. $50 shipped

Do you have all of the floor mats? If so price shipped to 37830 Please

Yes I have all 4 in good condition. $50 shipped

I am interested in the rear diff cover. Price please?

Just sold the entire interior except for dashboard items

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Spare wheel carrier

I am looking for the Spare wheel carrier under the vehicle that holds up the spare tire. Mine has broke.

Also, Would you be willing to ship the front bumper cover and how much

60101 is my zip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back