Parting out 2003 Explorer 4dr 2wd XLT | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Parting out 2003 Explorer 4dr 2wd XLT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parting out 2003 Explorer 4dr 2wd XLT Parts fit 2002-2005

I bought this truck for some odds and ends off it and the rest is up for grabs. There is no engine but the trans is still there. It has 200k on it but was running and driving before the chains gave up. The truck is a basic XLT 2wd that has 3rd row, rear roof a/c, power pedals and power drivers seat. Parts are available for pickup in Virginia Beach Va or I will ship in the US. I will add pictures and prices for parts as I tear down but all parts are available now. All prices without shipping. I will discount multiple items if bought together.

Steering wheel - $50
Front Air bags - $40 each
Radio - $30
Radio bezel with climate control $45
Front bumper (no fogs) - $100
Rear bumper - $125
Running boards - $125
Doors - $100 each complete
Rear liftgate (w/glass, aplique cracked as usual) - $150
Rear diff 3.55 open (unknown condition) - $150
Transmission 2wd (unknown condition but was told it was good) $150
Fenders - $60 each
Grill - $50
Tail lights $30 each
Head lights $30 each
Corner lights $15 each

DSC01320.jpg

DSC01321.jpg

DSC01322.jpg

DSC01323.jpg

DSC01324.jpg

DSC01325.jpg

DSC01326.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Do you still have the compass behind the rear view mirror?

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

I am looking for the Spare wheel carrier under the vehicle that holds up the spare tire. Mine has broke.

Also, Would you be willing to ship the front bumper cover and how much

60101 is my zip

PM sent

Do you still have the compass behind the rear view mirror?

Yes I do $20 shipped

hey looking for the security/door lock module behind the left rear seat panel if its still available. also looking for the 4x4 switch assy..

hi, is the front bumper cover still for sale? Condition? Color? Shipped to 04426

Hello:

Do you still have the passenger side tail light.

is the roof rack still available? looking for a cross bar shipped to 11795

hey, do you have a set of the front roof rack covers? its the cover that goes over where the roof rack bolts to the roof. thanks!

I do have the roof rack covers but no cross bars, $15 shipped

I'm looking for the "L" or 90* thing that goes under the console that makes the air go to the rear of the console it connects the dash air to the rear console air. Would you have this and if so price shipped to 83705?

Sorry whole console has been sold

ok thx...

Did you keep the bolts that hold the roof rack crossbars in place? I need a couple. Thanks.

I am looking for a couple things. First, is the power mirror switch on an 03 Explorer exactly the same as one on an 03 Sport Trac? I shouldn't think they would be different, but I am not certain. Let me know if you still have it. Secondly, I am wondering if you'd be willing to sell the center caps off those rims? My wife lost one off her Sport Trac just yesterday... Thanks much!

~Dorian

EDIT: After looking more closely at your mirror switch, it appears to be rather different than a Sport Trac. Weird!

Looking for the rubber seal that attaches on the inside of the right rear passenger door frame. don't know if that makes sense.

Looking for the rubber seal that attaches on the inside of the right rear passenger door frame. don't know if that makes sense.

Looking for the weather seal that runs around the body in the right rear door jam right? If so $20 shipped

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
Yes the rubber strip that attaches to the door jamb and not the door, for the passenger rear door.

As soon as I get some money into my paypal account I will PM you.

Thank you!

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back