Sold - Parting Out 92 Eddie Bauer 4x4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sold Parting Out 92 Eddie Bauer 4x4

Sold

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Will you be getting rid of the axles? I'm looking for the inner-most axle shafts that go into the 3rd member, both passenger and driver sides.

Will you be getting rid of the axles? I'm looking for the inner-most axle shafts that go into the 3rd member, both passenger and driver sides.

Probably just the outer stubs will be for sale. I'm keeping the inners for spares for my trail Explorer. Thanks for asking though!

Bump. Body is gone but still have a few things I took out of it. Also have some 2nd gen wheels that were on it (3). They need refinishing and would be a good wheel to have powder coated! Here are some pics of a few things I have taken off. I am trying to sell the 4L ohv and a4ld locally but if I don't get any interest I will consider parting the engine parts out so let me know if you need 4l engine parts (throttle body, coil pack, upper intake, brackets and valve covers (I can send to Turdle for powdercoating and you wont have any downtime!), alternator, water pump, accessory brackets, and so on)

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

dsc05490-jpg.jpg

Back