For Sale - Parting Out 96 Explorer Limited Pearl 5.0 NEW Stuff!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Parting Out 96 Explorer Limited Pearl 5.0 NEW Stuff!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here's the story. The other night, I was backing out of my driveway in Southampton, and I backed into one of the trees we have at the end of our driveway. The left rear of the car is fine, but the right side needs some body work done or a new back right side window and trunk lid. Come see for yourself though, because it looks better in person than in the pics. The Explorer IS drivable.
The Explorer has 181,000 Miles on her. She's 100% Rust free (only has 1 small 1" spot of surface rust on the back bumper...seriously!, and still runs strong with MANY new parts! Some of which I can't think of right now.

-The Explorer is lifted 2" (Using WARRIOR 2" Shackles in the Rear. Will sell for the right price!!)
-Viper Alarm/Remote Start
-New Front Drivers Door Lock Actuator
-5.0 V8 H.O 302 Motor (Replaced at 169,000 miles. New motor had 60,000 miles on it when put in by Pro Automotive in Westfield, MA) Same motor as the Mustang GT's!
-4 Speed OD Transmission (Replaced at 163,000 Miles by Brills Auto. Transmission had 40,000 miles on when put in) Shifts smooth! Don't believe me? Come take a test drive and see for yourself!
-New Inner and Outer Tie Rods
-4 New Definity Dakota H/T Tires put on back in June. Still under the 60,000 Mile Warranty at Pep Boys.
-Active Hood Scoop (Not just for looks!)
-Built-In Wired Rear-view Backup Camera in Back Bumper
-MAC Cold Air Intake w/Aftermarket Mass Air Flow Sensor & Weapon R Filter (Gives the Explorer WAY more "get up and go" power)
-Fresh painted undercarriage. No more worrying about frame rust!
-JUST replaced the front Brake Pads with Wearever Ceramic Pads
-Threw on a pair of Aftermarket Tail Lights (All the lights work)
-Custom Painted Interior Pieces
-HOT Heat for this winter and Ice Cold A/C For the Summer
-Magnaflow Stainless Steel Custom Exhaust with Black 3.5" Tip (Done by Roadrunner Muffler of Springfield)
-It had Green Engine Bay Lights that I left under the hood, you just have to wire them. I'll include a switch if you choose to do so.
-The CLEANEST Tan Leather Interior you'll ever see! I babied this SUV on the inside. Cleaned the interior twice a week. Again...come see for yourself!
-Sylvania Silverstar Headlight & Foglight Bulbs
-Sunroof/Moonroof

Look at all the pics and let me know what you need! I need a new Limited asap :) And I'd like to get this Limited parted out FAST!! Let everyone know! If you need anything, PM me, post to the forum, or email me at Cam@CamDJC.net. Look around and tell me what you want!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 2,288
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 1,231
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 1,221
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 1,282

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Marble Panels

Also, my girlfriend painted those amazing marble pieces. There's 5 of them. The Driver's Airbag, the Radio Bezel, Message Center/Trip Computer, Cupholder, and the Rear Panel that the Jack is behind. I'm asking $20 for each of those pieces. I'll have more pics up daily.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 1,233
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 1,234
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 1,210
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 1,217

Billet grille

**Projectors are NOT for sale**

Attachments

• IMG_0150.jpg
    IMG_0150.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 5,876

MTX Terminator TN250/1 400 Watt Mono Amp

Has 2 inputs for subs. Clean, Excellent Condition. 400 Watts Max Output. Asking $30 + Shipping

Attachments

• 5I85N25Me3n33M13Nebcme8b7d77d15771024.jpg
    5I85N25Me3n33M13Nebcme8b7d77d15771024.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 1,232

Is that tail light trashed or is it still good? What would be the price for them? I may be interested...

Is that tail light trashed or is it still good? What would be the price for them? I may be interested...

Nope. Taillights are brand new. Threw them on after the crash. Asking $50 + shipping

PM sent and bump

Alright everybody, a few people are coming tomorrow to take a look at the whole truck! I'll let you all know tomorrow if its going to sell whole or if I'm gonna part it out.

For the guys that were interested in the stock grille, switches, etc things like that, I'm STILL selling those. I'll sell the ex with the billet grille on it. Stay tuned!

if it gets parted, i still need the hood shocks

how much for the MAC intake system. also, will you ship to canada?

How much for the front two door panels? Can I get some pictures of them please?

Alright everybody, a few people are coming tomorrow to take a look at the whole truck! I'll let you all know tomorrow if its going to sell whole or if I'm gonna part it out.

For the guys that were interested in the stock grille, switches, etc things like that, I'm STILL selling those. I'll sell the ex with the billet grille on it. Stay tuned!

well.. ? whats the verdict?

Okay, so I sold the truck as-is. BUT I do have a lot of things left over. I have a Black Drivers Airbag, Factory Pearl Limited Grille, JBL Ford Speakers, Front 2 Door Panels (Each has a 1" Hole cut out for a tweeter up top), and a lot more. I'm not in front of the parts bin, but I have a lot of little explorer pieces and such. Let me know.

Glad you got back. The grille is what I wanted. I sent you a pm.

Found one in the bone yard. Thanks though.

I am looking for a rear seatbelt buckle for a ford explorer 1998 SPORT, left side, it has part number 36142B on it. well it really does not matter what side it is from because they can be switched over. Dont know if the 4door has the same buckles, I do know the base is different but the buckle itself should be pretty similar, that part number should tell.

Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Do you have the motor mounts Nd brackets for sale if so how much do you want for them? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back