Parting out 97 Mountaineer 5.0 AWD with Gray leather interior | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Parting out 97 Mountaineer 5.0 AWD with Gray leather interior

Parting out -2- 97 Mountaineers both 5.0 AWD with Gray leather interior

I now have 2 97 Mountaineers for parts trucks. Both trucks are AWD 5.0. The green truck was in good running condition other than the transmission, it only has reverse. The white truck was in running and driving condition until someone stole the wheels and tires off of it. I listed prices and pictures of the most popular items, if you need anything specific just ask. Prices without shipping. You may also email me at Mountyon35s at hotmail.com.

3/1997 Green Mountaineer
97_mountaineer.jpg
97_mountaineer2.jpg
97_mountaineer3.jpg
97_mountaineer4.jpg
97_mountaineer8.jpg

-AWD Transfer case w/140k. 6 bolt front d-shaft and has speedo sensor on tailshaft $100
Transfer_case_grn97_2.jpg
Transfer_case_grn97.jpg

-Radio bezel in good condition $25
-Has working tape player with cd changer in center console $40 both
grn97_radio_cd_changer.jpg

-Overhead console w/ sunroof $25
-Skid plates both $60
-Rare factory smoke window tint found on late 97's 2 cargo windows and rear glass $100 selling as set of 3 only. Each other window $20 each
grn97_rear_windows.jpg
window_tint_comparison.jpg

-Grey cargo cover (little dirty but works) $25
grey_cargo_cover.jpg

-Air bags $30 each
-Complete front clip(header panel, head & corner lights, grill) $100
grn97_front_clip_1.jpg
grn97_front_clip_2.jpg

-Rear hatch (no glass) $50
-Front axle 3.73 $75
-Rear axle 3.73 l/s $175
-Bad 4r70 trans $75
-Upper and lower intake manifold (no throttle body) $125
-trans cooler $25
-Wheels $40 each or $120 all 4 (each one has oxidation somewhere on clear)
grn97_wheels.jpg

2/1997 White Mountaineer
wht97_1.jpg
wht97_2.jpg

-Grey leather seats. Drivers seat is pretty worn, pass seat is fair and rear is good. $60 for all picked up or if I have to ship $40 each front and $75 complete rear.
wht97_driver_seat.jpg
wht97_pass_seat.jpg
wht97_rear_seats.jpg

-CD changer in console (untested). Good shape and complete $20
-overhead console no sunroof $30
-97 Center console part by part. $5-$15 each depending on part you need. Complete 98 console minus lid in back $50
wht97_center_console_parts.jpg

-Factory Amp (untested) and door lock module $15 each
wht97_rear_amp_door_lock_module.jpg

-Factory jack and tires tools $20
grn97_jack_tools.jpg

-Skid plates both $60
-Mirror tint rear glass. $20 each door window. $25 each cargo and $40 rear
wht97_rear_windows.jpg

-Air bags $30 each
-Corner light $10 Headlights $15 each
wht97_front_lights.jpg

-Rear hatch $50
-Transmission shifted fine $125
-Transfer case 6 bolt front / rear speedo sensor. 80k on full rebuild(have receipt for $1000) $175

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Just picked up another 97 Mountaineer for parts!!!!!! I have a grey cargo cover, complete antenna setup and everything else. I will add pics soon

How much for the complete antenna setup and gauge cluster to 35904?

And I might throw in some other stuff.

How much for the complete antenna setup and gauge cluster to 35904?

And I might throw in some other stuff.

$55 shipped and I can set the odometer to whatever mileage you would like

Extra $10 if you want the PRND21 indicator w/cable

Nah. I'm good on the indicator. What's your PayPal? I'm gonna look around and see if there's anything else I need before I make the order. I'll let you know later today.

Do you have the engine plates that look like these

motormount1.jpg

Do you have a radio bezel, not worried about condition or any switches, as I am just going to cut the radio opening out of it. Shipped to 28570

i am looking for the transfer case, do you still have that for sale? do you have the drivers seat for sale still?

Do you have a radio bezel, not worried about condition or any switches, as I am just going to cut the radio opening out of it. Shipped to 28570

Yes I do. $20 shipped

i am looking for the transfer case, do you still have that for sale? do you have the drivers seat for sale still?

Yes still have drivers seat and I have 2 transfer cases. one with about 130k $100 +ship on it and one with 180k but was rebuilt at 108k for $175 +ship. Both have 6 bolt front drive shafts and speedo sensors

Money sent.

Are these C4C's that are just now turning up? I noticed about 6-8 here last week. It's odd that they weren't processed years ago during the program.

Let me know if you run across a Limited that I can get the memory seat motors and module from.

Are these C4C's that are just now turning up? I noticed about 6-8 here last week. It's odd that they weren't processed years ago during the program.

Let me know if you run across a Limited that I can get the memory seat motors and module from.

Nope just online finds. One I picked up from a guy of here with a bad trans and the other I just found locally on craigslist and it had the wheels and radio stolen. Both trucks are 97's and between the 2 I will mix and match to get my 5.0 ranger project going.

One day I will have my own Ford Junkyard ha ha

Cool, I love picking through the yards, but it is usually hot or muddy, and our good places are farther away. So we go when we actually need something.

If you happen to run across a 98 or 99 Mustang for parts with a V8 and automatic, let me know. I need a computer and engine harness from a 99 4.6 auto, the dash and engine bay wiring from a 99 4.6 auto, plus the ABS and GEM module. Those are not cheap bought one at a time, and so far all I've seen are V6 cars.

Have fun there.

air flow sensor to 78572 ?

Hey, I'm looking for a few things.

Small stuff like the cup holder door at the back of the console, the auto fan controller under the hood, and a cargo cover.

I live in Seattle.

Thanks

Back