Parting out 97 Mountaineer 5.0 AWD with Gray leather interior | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Parting out 97 Mountaineer 5.0 AWD with Gray leather interior

Parting out -2- 97 Mountaineers both 5.0 AWD with Gray leather interior

I now have 2 97 Mountaineers for parts trucks. Both trucks are AWD 5.0. The green truck was in good running condition other than the transmission, it only has reverse. The white truck was in running and driving condition until someone stole the wheels and tires off of it. I listed prices and pictures of the most popular items, if you need anything specific just ask. Prices without shipping. You may also email me at Mountyon35s at hotmail.com.

3/1997 Green Mountaineer
97_mountaineer.jpg
97_mountaineer2.jpg
97_mountaineer3.jpg
97_mountaineer4.jpg
97_mountaineer8.jpg

-AWD Transfer case w/140k. 6 bolt front d-shaft and has speedo sensor on tailshaft $100
Transfer_case_grn97_2.jpg
Transfer_case_grn97.jpg

-Radio bezel in good condition $25
-Has working tape player with cd changer in center console $40 both
grn97_radio_cd_changer.jpg

-Overhead console w/ sunroof $25
-Skid plates both $60
-Rare factory smoke window tint found on late 97's 2 cargo windows and rear glass $100 selling as set of 3 only. Each other window $20 each
grn97_rear_windows.jpg
window_tint_comparison.jpg

-Grey cargo cover (little dirty but works) $25
grey_cargo_cover.jpg

-Air bags $30 each
-Complete front clip(header panel, head & corner lights, grill) $100
grn97_front_clip_1.jpg
grn97_front_clip_2.jpg

-Rear hatch (no glass) $50
-Front axle 3.73 $75
-Rear axle 3.73 l/s $175
-Bad 4r70 trans $75
-Upper and lower intake manifold (no throttle body) $125
-trans cooler $25
-Wheels $40 each or $120 all 4 (each one has oxidation somewhere on clear)
grn97_wheels.jpg

2/1997 White Mountaineer
wht97_1.jpg
wht97_2.jpg

-Grey leather seats. Drivers seat is pretty worn, pass seat is fair and rear is good. $60 for all picked up or if I have to ship $40 each front and $75 complete rear.
wht97_driver_seat.jpg
wht97_pass_seat.jpg
wht97_rear_seats.jpg

-CD changer in console (untested). Good shape and complete $20
-overhead console no sunroof $30
-97 Center console part by part. $5-$15 each depending on part you need. Complete 98 console minus lid in back $50
wht97_center_console_parts.jpg

-Factory Amp (untested) and door lock module $15 each
wht97_rear_amp_door_lock_module.jpg

-Factory jack and tires tools $20
grn97_jack_tools.jpg

-Skid plates both $60
-Mirror tint rear glass. $20 each door window. $25 each cargo and $40 rear
wht97_rear_windows.jpg

-Air bags $30 each
-Corner light $10 Headlights $15 each
wht97_front_lights.jpg

-Rear hatch $50
-Transmission shifted fine $125
-Transfer case 6 bolt front / rear speedo sensor. 80k on full rebuild(have receipt for $1000) $175

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Do you still have drivers side seat belt receiver? if so how much shipped to 11787?

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

I need the rear fender plastic covers (both), the pieces at the bottom, to the rear of the tires that bolts to the fender. shipped to 33024?

Im looking for a Washer bottle pump (the pump that attaches directly to the front washer bottle) and the turn/light/washer control (attached to the steering column). Do you have either or both? How much shipped to 80203? Thank you!

CHAD

hoping you still have the gas tank and transfer case skid??? how much shipped to 48912? i would paypal you

If you still have parts from this I'm looking for a upper intermediate steering shaft.

Are you still parting these out? I'm looking for the HVAC evaporator that will work in a 2000 Mountaineer 5.0.

Do you have the driver side window controls would have to cut the wires so I can splice them into my harness and also need a drivers side upper control arm with bushings if there is one in decent shape. Price and shipping to 77450

Don't feel like reading every post so I'll just ask. Do you have both exhaust manifolds 4 a 5.0? If so how much?

Do you have the front bumper cover and fog lamps?

I'm looking for both front fenders and the back hatch shipped to 07747?

I don't get on here much lately so please text me - 516-375-7899 or email me - rngalvez@msn.com

do you have the 4spd awd transmission for sale? if so what shape is it in?

I have scrapped both of my 97 part trucks. I do still have tons of random parts in boxes so feel free to ask, PM is the best way.

Rear differential

Do you have a good rear diff for the 97 mount? I have a 3.73 posi that is getting tired after 200k miles. Thanks!

do you have a Radiator for a 5.0 and need pictures of it as my a/c condensor slides in grooves molded into the front of the plastic side tanks and price and shipping to 65802

do you have a Radiator for a 5.0 and need pictures of it as my a/c condensor slides in grooves molded into the front of the plastic side tanks and price and shipping to 65802

I have an extra good radiator but I need to see if its a v6 or v8 one. I'll grab a pic if its a v8 one.

Sorry I ended up having to buy 1 local

Still have the center console lid? Would it fit a 97 Explorer?

Back