Parting out lifted '98 (RLC bumper, Superlift, 4.88 etc.) | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Parting out lifted '98 (RLC bumper, Superlift, 4.88 etc.)

Blew the second motor in my truck, and i just dont have the time or money to keep up with the project. So I'm parting her out. Here's a short list of parts:

RLC winch bumper,Superlift lift kit, Front IFS axle has Yukon 4.88's and lockrite, has welded on sliders and welded on rear homebrew bumper. It will take me a while to pull the lift kit and front axle but let me know if you want it or make an offer. If someone wants all of it and wants to flatbed the truck, I'd let it all go for cheap. Please note I'll be keeping the rear 8.8.

Email me at james.haun@gmail.com and I can send pics of whatever you want to see.

Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Not trying to rain on anyone's parade but I picked up this truck and front bumper yesterday. Most of it will be going on my ranger :)

You did more than just rain on my parade. :(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Those creepy crawlers tear **** up. Buddy we did SAS has 37s of them and they're mean

Free motor for bumper

Man if this thing can still be saved and is and ohv I have a motor you can come get for the bumper just help me pull it.

How much for passenger side door panel.....

Blew the second motor in my truck, and i just dont have the time or money to keep up with the project. So I'm parting her out. Here's a short list of parts:

RLC winch bumper,Superlift lift kit, Front IFS axle has Yukon 4.88's and lockrite, has welded on sliders and welded on rear homebrew bumper. It will take me a while to pull the lift kit and front axle but let me know if you want it or make an offer. If someone wants all of it and wants to flatbed the truck, I'd let it all go for cheap. Please note I'll be keeping the rear 8.8.

Email me at james.haun@gmail.com and I can send pics of whatever you want to see.

Thanks!

how much for the front i have 4.88 in the rear really needing the front.

Not trying to rain on anyone's parade but I picked up this truck and front bumper yesterday. Most of it will be going on my ranger :)

About 3 months ago

how much for the bumpers? would they fit on a 96?

The bumper, as of about 3 months ago, stated above, twice, is on my truck now. It's been sold twice since then... lol

MODs please close this thread!

Back