• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

For Sale Passenger TTB Beam Boxing Plates

When I built my trail explorer I made a few extra sets of these plates that are used to box-in the open space on the back of the passenger side TTB Beam. This area is highly prone to cracking and is a weak spot where the beam can bend. These plates are welded on and box in the open space making your beam much stronger.

I have 3 sets of plates, $25 each set including shipping. You only need 1 set to box in the passenger beam and it is a weld-it-yourself kit..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Maniak

Moderator-Stock 91-94
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Vail, Arizona
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 XLT 4x4
That is so much nicer than my welded piece of scrap metal across that open section.. I wish I had known you had these back then.... Your work is just way too nice.. next time I need something like that I'm bugging you first...

Undrstm8ed

Reaction score
City, State
Nevada
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 Ford Ranger
can you figure out shipping to 89139?

Undrstm8ed

Reaction score
City, State
Nevada
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 Ford Ranger
Please inbox me payment preferences and or a address to send payment if need be.

R.J.

Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
La Habra Hts, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
90 Bronco II
I'll take a set

turbo91xlt

Reaction score
City, State
New York
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Rangers
I'll take a set. Sending PM.

410Fortune

SLUSH Season
Staff member
Reaction score
City, State
NORTH IDAHO, 7B
Year, Model & Trim Level
B2 "Slightly" Modified
Callsign
FOURTEN
I would be all over this but my beams are bent so gotta let somebody else get them......... good deal to be had here!! $22 barely buys metal anymore

Dzrtcj7

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 Explorer, 92 Ranger
Smoking deal. Wish I had known about these when I did mine!