For Sale - Passenger TTB Beam Boxing Plates | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Passenger TTB Beam Boxing Plates

When I built my trail explorer I made a few extra sets of these plates that are used to box-in the open space on the back of the passenger side TTB Beam. This area is highly prone to cracking and is a weak spot where the beam can bend. These plates are welded on and box in the open space making your beam much stronger.

I have 3 sets of plates, $30 each set including shipping. You only need 1 set to box in the passenger beam and it is a weld-it-yourself kit..

dsc_9919-jpg.jpg

boxed-pass-beam-jpg.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That is so much nicer than my welded piece of scrap metal across that open section.. I wish I had known you had these back then.... Your work is just way too nice.. next time I need something like that I'm bugging you first...

can you figure out shipping to 89139?

Please inbox me payment preferences and or a address to send payment if need be.

I'll take a set

I'll take a set. Sending PM.

I would be all over this but my beams are bent so gotta let somebody else get them......... good deal to be had here!! $22 barely buys metal anymore

Smoking deal. Wish I had known about these when I did mine!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I need to see if mine has already been done or in need of a set.

Tim

Back