For Sale - Paxton SN2000 Supercharger with Brackets for 4.0 OHV Complete | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Paxton SN2000 Supercharger with Brackets for 4.0 OHV Complete

Finally up for sale is my Paxton Centrifugal Supercharger setup, Unit is a SN2000 model putting out 9psi. Everything good and works properly, has maybe 5k miles at most on the charging unit itself since I purchased it straight from Craig at Paradise Wheels. Reason for sale is I've giving up on my V6 adventures and moving on to V8's and started an all out partout. Nice shiney chrome bracket and unit. Comes with all bolts and hardware needed. Included also is tubing, bypass valve, belt, and fuel management unit Some of you may notice it doesn't have that yellow SN2000 sticker on it as I personally asked not to have that ugly thing put on there and you will see it doesn't say SN89 or SN92 either either. Some of you will also notice some modifications made as some pieces were coming in contact with the hood before. I have been asked about this more than anything else I have. If interested message me or any question please ask away. I'll post price at $1500 OBO because I must post a price according to rules.
image_zpswcfg5qdt.jpg

image_zps74fnfpch.jpg

supercharged%20ex%20engine_zpsyorpw6xf.jpg

image_zps9hrylavt.jpg
image_zpsdqdvykpe.jpg

image_zpsbdfekudf.jpg

image_zps4oo3laqj.jpg

image_zpsmxngfxwg.jpg

image.jpg4_zpsufwxzqfu.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'd like to spend some time alone with that bracket that attaches the supercharger to the engine. My better half won't approve this purchase.

would love this! sent a pm about some other stuff

I'm surprised I haven't had any offers yet..........bump!

I'm surprised I haven't had any offers yet..........bump!
Me too..ill share it on fb,the ranger guys would be more likely to buy

Hi sir do you still have for sale? thanks

Oh you did respond to this....no notification to me.... anyways yes its still for sale

Back