Skunk

2/1974-4/2015 RIP
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Freeland, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 SAS X, 94 3000GT VR-4
I had a transaction back in May through ebay, and the buyer paid with paypal, after recieving the product, the buyer filed a claim with paypal, well they went and took back the money from me without question. about a month later, it was finally resolved, and I had proved that the buyer got his product, and to this day paypal wont give me back the money, I just got an email from them and it states this:

"I suggest that you correspond directly with the buyer in this matter"

so they can take the money from me without question but dont do the same to give it back. They are a fraud!!!! if you deal with them PLEASE WATCH YOUSELF! I am reporting them to the BBB along with posting in MANY other forums on this matter.

Thank you for listening.

Chris (lizard)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey Chris.. did you catch that whole thread about PayPal that had a link to some PayPal Sucks website? There could be a lot of useful information there for you.

Heh, PayPal f'ed me over the first week I used it. I bought 3 things from different sellers. The payments all went through and my stuff was shipped. A couple of days later, the PP people screwed my account really bad somehow, took the money back from the people they had sent it to, and I had a hell of a time expaining to the sellers not to give me a bad rating and they would get their money in the mail.

PP actually admitted to me in an email it was all their fault, that they had screwed up my account, but still wouldn't let me use my account unless I filled out some forms and signed a bunch of crap and had all the signatures notarized. Never logged onto my account since.

I've used it at least a dozen times and have had no problems. I love it

dont get me wrong, Ive used them for quite some time b4 hand, and no problems, now this?.. what next? they totally lost my trust in them!

Paypal Rocks!

I think it's hit and miss... some people have a flawless time with them, others get the equivalent of a lemon...

ESPNFREAK........Since you love paypal so much, can you send me some test money to see if it works????
Thanks
asp84

well someone on another board that I post on made a good point.... use paypal, when ya get money in your account, immediatly withdraw it....

Originally posted by asp84
ESPNFREAK........Since you love paypal so much, can you send me some test money to see if it works????
Thanks
asp84

Ok, how about i sent you a penny? Ill do a initial test to see if it works, and then i will send the other million later ;)

Back