PCV Valve, are you *&#^$(@!! serious?!?! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

PCV Valve, are you *&#^$(@!! serious?!?!

yes from my experience the pcv valve from the part store split & cracked my original factory T that is needed, I had to get ride from neighbor back to store to find a new T that they do not have & cannot order, so I had to buy a pack of multiple sizes of connectors and a pkg of rubber hoses to rig up the small side of T connector just to get truck running til I could buy a Motorcraft part so take it from me....SPEND MORE MONEY on parts

I'm thinking you didn't happen to look at the post dates of this thread. I've had many vehicles since then ;)

I'm thinking you didn't happen to look at the post dates of this thread. I've had many vehicles since then ;)

It could have taken over 2 years to replace the PCV. We dont know how fast you work. :D

yes from my experience the pcv valve from the part store split & cracked my original factory T that is needed, I had to get ride from neighbor back to store to find a new T that they do not have & cannot order, so I had to buy a pack of multiple sizes of connectors and a pkg of rubber hoses to rig up the small side of T connector just to get truck running til I could buy a Motorcraft part so take it from me....SPEND MORE MONEY on parts
my T did the same thing. they dont sell the exact peice so I got a T connector and wasn't big enough but when a piece of hose that fits on the PCV (checked to make sure) maybe an inch long was added worked perfectly!

I happen to have ADHD and TIME means nothing to me, I ain't joking, I'm late everywhere I go :D and no, I don't check date's either ;) I tend to look at things I have issues with and one problem is the issues I have or want people to respond to, happen to have been a few years ago and I'm normally afraid to post a question or comment to it like I did but all's good I keep coming back looking

Back