People keep flashing their lights at me. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

People keep flashing their lights at me.

my wife tells me this of ours all the time. she said it is annoying. they are definitely aimed properly, that is the first thing i checked. i actually am about to aim them higher as i think they are too low. looking out through windshield, they are completely uniform across the top, forming a perfectly straight line across. that line is too low. it limits how far ahead you can see, especially in the mountainous area we live in.

my wife tells me this of ours all the time. she said it is annoying. they are definitely aimed properly, that is the first thing i checked. i actually am about to aim them higher as i think they are too low. looking out through windshield, they are completely uniform across the top, forming a perfectly straight line across. that line is too low. it limits how far ahead you can see, especially in the mountainous area we live in.
If your headlamps are aimed properly as per the setup and diagram in the Owner's Manual, then adjusting them higher vertically will only add to the problem of blinding oncoming traffic.

Peter

Back