• Register Today It's free!

Pete Show Truck

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgriffin_5139

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
DAD's Pete Show Truck

Well it’s finally done! My dad has been driving big rigs and raising cattle my whole life. He sold the family ranch about 5 years ago, and semi retired (no pun intended). He bought his 2001 Pete new; he drove it for like 2 more years and decided to turn it into a show piece. And here she sits today after 4 years of hard work and countless hours of time. It’s got handmade rear fenders, Billet grille, Headwinds headlights, stainless battery & tool boxes, strapless air filters with chopped screens, 8” stacks, and much more……………oh yeah and 500,000 miles!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

fawking sweet.

love the long look of that truck.
very clean.. nice job!

You'll need some airbags on that sucker for the roads down toward Jon's :p: Oh, wait. Jon's in Kansas. You need the airbags if you travel through Missouri (AKA Missery) :D

Thanks it will be dropping off some oak, almond, peach, and what ever you need in late july- august when we move!

Looks like I'll need to take a trip down to Jon's so we can all meet.

That is absolutely gorgeous

You'll need some airbags on that sucker for the roads down toward Jon's :p: Oh, wait. Jon's in Kansas. You need the airbags if you travel through Missouri (AKA Missery) :D

It's bagged all ther way around! Oh and its "Missoura", my dad grew up in Monet!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back