PG13...want ladies opinion on getting some piercings... | Page 4 | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

PG13...want ladies opinion on getting some piercings...

Which one?

• Get the tounge

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • Get the PA

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • both

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • neither

Votes: 33 47.1%
  • other, please specify

Votes: 4 5.7%

• Total voters

LOGJOCKY

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Leduc, Alberta
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 EXPLORER XLT
personally i think it looks bad and it hurts. but thats me. as far as i knew u were not supposed to have sex with rings and such down there on a guy.

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

udmsvt

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 Limited 5.0 AWD
well, the tongue rins is great, and my girl thinks so too. she especiaolly like my vibrating tiggler. i was able to eat regular food within a week and now, 3 weeks after the fact, its fine. i usually keep a steel bar with clear balls in so its not so noticable, and my speech has been back to normal for a while.

only downside is fiving the raspberry is harder now, and i pretty much cannot lick an envelope.

<

hiridin

Reaction score
City, State
tx
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 ford explorer 4x4
licking envolopes and swallowing pills takes some getting used to... but u eventually figure it out. i have quite a number of meds i take everyday. and after 3 weeks of having mine im back to normal. wouldn't even notice it anymore if it wasn't for biting that damn metal ball every now and then. ouch!
and someone mentioned about how it can mess up the enamel on the teeth and make your teeth crooked. anyone know what actually causes this? or why?

<

udmsvt

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 Limited 5.0 AWD
the metal ball against the teeth can cause it.....that why i have acrylic balls on mine now, clear ones. i was never able to swallow pills until this summer anyways so its really a challenge for me

<

4FordFamily

Been there done that
Reaction score
City, State
Fishers, IN
Year, Model & Trim Level
'16 Sport, 08, other ford
I didn't feel like reading the whole post, but this is just what I think. Nothing personal but i think guys with tongue piercings look gay.

I have friends with them, but i wouldn't dare get a piercing. I'm good enough with pleasing a woman. LOL

Also, in response to some in the beg. of this thread who are having trouble with women...

One thing that really helps is to STOP wanting them. A girl has a MUCH better chance of wanting you if you act like you have no interest. Attractive girls hear too often that they are pretty and stuff, you gotta pull them down to your level!! Well this isnt the place to post this stuff but I have NO PROBLEM with women at all and im no prince charming (but im definately not ugly either ;))

Just dont try too fawking hard! GOOD LUCK GUYS

P.S. if my female significant other sees this, it wasn't me i swear

<

ExplorerJimbo

Reaction score
City, State
Knoxville, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
01 Explorer XLT
ive got plugs in my ears (zero) and my lip pierced! does that count for anything?

<

udmsvt

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 Limited 5.0 AWD
damn. can we say high pain tolerance?

Yeah, i had to take out my tongue ring when i got arrested & jailed for 3 days but i went and got it redone like 2 weeks ago. i HATE that first week.

<

matey

Aussie Dude
Reaction score
City, State
Sydney NSW Australia
Year, Model & Trim Level
Black 01 xlt explorer
i think your gay dude!

<

udmsvt

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 Limited 5.0 AWD
matey said:
i think your gay dude!

funny, of those who actually know me, none think that. my girl especially loves the tonguering.

<

ions

Reaction score
City, State
Pasadena, MD / Annapolis , MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
'01 Explorer Sport Trac
I got my nipples pierced way back in april of 2004 for my b-day and it wasnt painful at all untill i got my right nipple done it hurt like all HELL! jackie the girl doing it told me one nipple is always super sensative while the other isnt well acouple weeks ago i went to a local hardcore show and i was in the pit and some dude snagged my nipple ring and ripped it out! so far that is the only thing wrong with nipple rings or any type of ring is getting it caught but yes there is a sexual benifit of doing it my girl thinks its super sexy and it makes my nipples extra sensative to touching and licking :D

<

udmsvt

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 Limited 5.0 AWD
yeah see, it was my girl that actually talked me into gettingmy tongue done. her and my last gf both had theirs done and i know i benefited from it, so i fugured i would return the favor. the girl i'm with now is going to get her belly button redone (somone snagged it out a long time ago) as well as one "south of the border" (not sure my thoughts on that one). we havent talked nipple rings yet, but NO WAY am i getting mine done. mine are sensitave enough as it is.

<

TSTONE

Giddy up!
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Oakland County, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Mountaineer
I'd say go for it ;)

<

ranger_princess

Reaction score
City, State
Rolla, MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
none yet, but 2 Rangers
Tongue rings are good... not so sure about the PA though... I think that would be wierd to have... but if you really want it go for it...

<

udmsvt

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 Limited 5.0 AWD
ranger_princess said:
Tongue rings are good...

...especially if you own a vibrating tiggler

<

5.0_Cowgirl

Reaction score
City, State
Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 5.0 XLT
I'd vote for the tongue ring too.... I mean I always wonder what it'd be like.

The PA.... that kinda makes me wonder a little bit. Personally I'd like my guy to be metal free down there, and I've had friends who've had bad problems with boxers getting caught and rippage occuring...

<

udmsvt

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 Limited 5.0 AWD
5.0_Cowgirl said:
I'd vote for the tongue ring too.... I mean I always wonder what it'd be like.

The PA.... that kinda makes me wonder a little bit. Personally I'd like my guy to be metal free down there, and I've had friends who've had bad problems with boxers getting caught and rippage occuring...

thats just painful to think about.

i have ALMOST ruled out the PA but i still wnat to get something else pierced (just not sure what) and now i'm thinking about a tat.

<

John_Rock

Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Houston, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sexy Sport Trac 4x4
I vote for nipple rings. :D

Attachments

• 12290004.JPG
    12290004.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 224
<

udmsvt

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 Limited 5.0 AWD
not what i wanted to see.......

....besides, my niples are too sensitave as it is. my girl is getting hers done though.....

.....ya never know, with the record deal she just got, she may end up being the next "wardrobe malfunction" LOL

<