• Register Today It's free!

Philly, or New Jersey

Nick3392

Reaction score
City, State
Philadelphia, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
01 Sport
Is anybody that lives in or around Philly doing any wheeling this month? Im looking to go with a group somewhere, but I dont really know anywhere that is legal. (I currently wheel illegallly behind community college, but nobody cares since its all homeless people that live back there, but I would prefer to have a legal place). I have a stock 01 sport and I'm a relatively new driver, but ive been wheeling for a while now and I am pretty capable, so I should be able to keep up. Im up for anything besides rock crawling lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I posted a thread last month to see if anyone wanted to go to the Pine Barrens in NJ, but didn't get any hits.

I posted a thread last month to see if anyone wanted to go to the Pine Barrens in NJ, but didn't get any hits.

Id definitely be interested in going if you try to get a group again

The user 95exploderboy used to live in the Philly area and he might know of a few places...

i live in philly,usually goto wharton...i may go this month depending on what kinda truck i get,lol

i live literally right next to PHILA Int'l Air Port... ive got a stock 3rd gen and ive read wharton is a good place to check out...

The user 95exploderboy used to live in the Philly area and he might know of a few places...
sorry I had a brain fart, 95exploderboy lived near Pittsburg, not Philly.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rausch creek is the only place I can think of worth going. Wharton is now a waste of time IMO. The rangers have closed most of the good trails although I'm sure you can find SOMETHING if you really look. All of the wheeling spots I can think of have houses on them now, you have to pay to get in, or it's just illegal to go to.

Haha lets get all us Philly (Or surrounding area) people to go to Rausch Creek!

i might be down for some light wheeling.

lol...i can take you on some trails with those 36"

You've got 36 inch tires - I think its capable for more than just "light wheeling".

I don't really like to wheel it and I rather not be breaking stuff & damaging body panels, ect. Doesn't have any rust & no dents besides a few door dings. :thumbsup:
That and a brand new motor tranny and everything else, would kind of suck to blow something.

I don't really like to wheel it and I rather not be breaking stuff & damaging body panels, ect. Doesn't have any rust & no dents besides a few door dings. :thumbsup:
That and a brand new motor tranny and everything else, would kind of suck to blow something.

Mall crawler huh? Understandable. Mine is kinda heading in that direction now that i have the jeep to wheel.

Drive it like you stole it boy.. :D

Back