• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Photo Gallery

bhults

Reaction score
City, State
Forked River, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Eddie Bauer
This may or may not be the appropriate place to post this, but I can't figure out what's going on---mod's, feel free to move if needed. Since we switched over to the new server, I've been confused on how to view and upload photos to the elite gallery. There used to be a link under each person's username, "view my photo gallery". I no longer see that. I notice that there is a whole section devoted to photos, etc., but when I go in there to view or upload photos into my own account, I'm told I have to register---which, I obviously already have. What's going on? Do we need to re-register, or am I just missing something here? Any help is great---my truck's starting to get bigger and I want to upload photos into my elite gallery! Please help!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

jasonb

Jackstand Wheeler
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Suwanee, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Sport 4x4
the photo gallery hasn't been restored completely yet. that's it. its on the list though and rick and tom are on it. maybe they will chime in.

bhults

Reaction score
City, State
Forked River, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Eddie Bauer
Oh, OK.

Thanks JB....I kinda thought something was up. I'll keep my eyes out for the new changes.

Alec

Elite Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Houston, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 JK
updates are constantly posted on the front page of the forum.

sk1er17

My "Jeep Thing" itches...
Reaction score
City, State
NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 Sport
ok so the galleries work... but how do i view the pictures in my album only?

I go into my album and the whole first page is my pictures, but then when i click to the next page they arent mine anymore

I clicked to view 24 pics per page- but i have more than 24 pictures in there. and now i have to search to find them. is this getting updated or is it an 'unknown' problem still?