Photos of magnetic metallic vs sterling grey vs black | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Photos of magnetic metallic vs sterling grey vs black

barney6

Reaction score
City, State
Utah
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Explorer Sport
I got my new Magnetic Metallic Explorer sport last night and today I went to a nearby dealer and took pictures of it next sterling grey and black. Hopefully I can get the pictures to download

20140710_124209_zps966efdea.jpg

20140710_124254_zps5faa3c04.jpg

20140710_124149_zps91ee7172.jpg

20140710_124042_zpsb4499997.jpg

Photo # 1 Left to right: Black, Magnetic Metallic, Sterling Grey (truck)
Photo # 2 Left to right: Sterling, Black, Magnetic
Photo # 3 left to right: Black sport, Magnetic Sport
Photo # 4 Sterling (escape), Magnetic Sport

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Love that new color ....cant wait for my 16 SPORT in that color!

This is wonderful. The comparison to the other colors is essentially to truly see the color. Thanks so much for posting. Magnetic was my second choice but went with the Caribou. I saw the caribou in person recently. It is a such beautiful color that picture just cannot show, especially in the sun.

Thanks for posting the comparison! I love the color...I'm more psyched then ever to get mine now...July 28 can't come fast enough :)

Thanks for posting! Color looks great. I just ordered one just like yours. It's going to be a long wait for it to be built.

Thanks for posting this...two weeks after I buy a sterling gray XLT...

:D

Magnetic Metallic looks sharp!! I have a Sterling Gray 2014 XLT. I think I prefer the MM, but, when I was car shopping I decided I'd be happy with white, black, gray or silver. Anyway, for anyone shopping in 2015, enjoy the new colors!!

Thanks for these pictures! They directly led to us choosing to get a magnetic metallic loaded 2015 Limited. We had been trying to get a black one in a dealer trade but it fell through. Dealer says he can get a magnetic metallic and after seeing these pictures, we are going for it!!

Cheers!!

Back