• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Photoshop request - Whats the big idea!!!!!!?

Cephas

Reaction score
City, State
Littleton Co. Rathdrum Id.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Ford Explorer 4L xlt
Howdy Explorers! I'm new here and I believe you can get the most out your old rig if really put your mind to it. Mine is a 2001 explorer xlt sage green with currently stock supension, and does everything from my job to the trails. has anybody ever come up with and redesigned shroud for the headlights? I think there's a way we can customize the headlight look for that year to make it look more B A er . any ideas? I was thinkin of the (Toyota polar expedition) where the completely shrouded the headlights with a grill none to similar to that of an atv. Of course the rest of the trim would have to be ruggedized to match. IDEAS?????????????????????????? Any Artists?????????????????:feedback:

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL Pumpkin Edition
Callsign
AB7FH
I moved your thread into our Photoshop forum. We do have some artists here, hopefully someone will drop in.

Cephas

Reaction score
City, State
Year, Model & Trim Level
artists

Thank you!
IMG_20160313_011427776[1].jpg
Here is a sketch I made by just tracing ford explorers of my year. The upper image is probably a miss, just being a hard top to replace the back hatch, but the lower drawing might spark some interest. When I was a little kid playing with hot-wheels I always imagined the headlights to be the eyes and the grill as the face. The grill guard has more of a warrior look to it.:salute:

Cephas

Reaction score
City, State
Year, Model & Trim Level
So I have tried to Photoshop the brush guard of the Tacoma Polar Expedition onto a 2001 Ford explorer but to no avail. Can anybody here have the skills to do that or even give me some tips for Photoshop?