Photoshop Tutorial: Layers | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

• Holiday Special! - 2 for 1 Elite Explorer sale!

Right now you can purchase an Elite Explorer membership for $20 and receive a two year membership! If you have an existing Elite membership contact me by PM and I will upgrade your account manually.

Click Here to start your membership and get rid of the ads!

Photoshop Tutorial: Layers

FROADER

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Huntington Beach, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Eddie
I didn't spend much time on this so the quality isn't there. This is just to show the layer orders.

It's showing the layers window with the way they are set up showing the order they need to be.

RockRanger and Stic-o looking at the truck when there are two hot chicks right there. It's ok though, they're married or soon to be married. :D

1. Hottie Middle (black and white suit) is the top layer so she is in front of everything/everyone else.
  2. RockRanger is next. Notice he's behind Hottie middle's arm.
  3. Hottie on the right is next which is infront of Stic-o and the truck.
  4. I put Stic-o behind the truck so I just copy and pasted a little bit of the truck to put infront of him.
    I could have just erased some of Stic-o, so you can choose which way you want to do that.
  5. Then there is the truck.

Post up any questions you may have. :thumbsup: