Photoshopers! A little help please... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Photoshopers! A little help please...

SuRrEaLNJ

hail to the king, baby!
Reaction score
City, State
out of my mind...
Year, Model & Trim Level
MUNK 07 Focus 97 XL1200C
alright, i tried to do this myself, but photoshop basically owned me, so i have a favor to ask.
could someone take this pic:
467917450zVTnue_ph.jpg

or any of my other photos if you feel it better suited:
album 1
album 2
album 3
And photoshop about 4-5 inches of suspension lift and 32-33s on it
There is a reason for asking this, other then just to see it. I know about where its gonna sit from the measurements, but this'll help me visualize it.
I dont want to go into to much about it yet as its all talk at this point, but ive been talking with someone about making it a reality.
Just for referance in scale if it'll help i think that fraim rail is about 3.5-4 inches thick and those are stock 245/65/17 on it now
Thanks in advance!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here's something real quick... Might be a tad bit high though...

Attachments

• redo_1.jpg
    redo_1.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 265

FROADER said:
See, now why wouldn't anyone start making a production lift kit for those? That looks good!

BTW, nice work dmasini. :thumbsup:

I'm just suprised I was able to post one before you did Froader! :)
And thanks for the :thumbsup:

DROOL....
oh wow! Dmasini, man you rock! Thanks!

Froader, Im starting to get a sence of why they have not made a production lift. Ive done alot of searching and it seems like with the way the designed the new X to ride like a car it really limits the options to lift it. It seems almost as if the amount of things that would have to be over come, and i dont think were gonna see the demand warent going that far. It seems that both daystar and rancho stoped upon reilizing the ball joints couldnt handle the load of another 2 inches. let alone what were talkin about here. Wheel travel and the angle of the axles after a lift with the forward thinking of the axle through frame is also a big hurdle. most lift kits are bolt on now and to change anything on the rear without cuting out part of the frame.
wow, that was alot more long winded then i anticipated.

Anyway, im runing out to a shop tomorow morning to talk about some options.
And I have to be honest, now that ive seen that pic im all kinds amped! :D

thamks again dmasini :thumbsup:

Just bring the pic along with you to the shop and say look at how this guy did it, why can't you guys do it??? ;)

they should come out with a factory option that has a 4 inch suspension and a 1.5 inch body lift and 33's(off-road pkg). It would sell well i bet.

dmasini said:
Just bring the pic along with you to the shop and say look at how this guy did it, why can't you guys do it??? ;)
Put some mud on the tires and it will look real

That enough mud for ya? :D BFG should make this standard on all Mud-Terrains...

Attachments

• redo_2.jpg
    redo_2.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 233

Hey guys how $ is that photoshop. I would like to get it from my pc.

That looks sweet!

Doo it!

BTW- Who buys software these days? ;)

now those are some good lookin wheels and tires!!! :thumbsup: :D

749310_5_full.jpg

i thought they looked farmiliar :p

I don't want to endorse anything illegal here but, I feel it is my duty to pass along information to the general public. Sort of like a Pay it Forward thing.

www.mscracks.com

Serial number, serial number generators, cracks, downloads, links, anything for the modern day software pirate. A bunch of Photoshop cracks. Just beware because their main sponsor is a ****o site, and you will see some T&A banners.

BigDave!!! said:
i thought they looked farmiliar :p
I was kinda wondering whos truck those came off of
your wheels sn tires complement my truck well :D

FROADER said:
I would think they could make some ball joint spacers. I had some on my 91 Toyota 2wd. Oh well. Good luck with the shop visit.
Posibly, but still have that 1/3rd saft through frame thing to contend with

maby we'll just have to make it so i dont have balljoints anymore :)

BigDave!!! said:

HA! Only the best go into my photo-chopping. :)

here are some more pics of lifted 3rd gens i stumbled upon a while back on the web. dunno who did the lifts though

749310_49_full.jpg

749310_50_full.jpg

749310_51_full.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

those 3rd gens look baddddd assssss

umm as for photoshop, if I were to aquire, not that i have, some programs, on the 'cheap' or free if you will... i would use something called bit torrent, then i might go to a certain website, www.torrentspy.com , and i might use the search function and i might download it, but i dunno...

Back